Re: Meditation Books

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 14, 2002
      Two books that deal with meditaion as a 24/7
      experience that I feel are excellent and that I have read
      several times are Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon
      Kabat Zinn and The Power of Now by Eckert Tolle. Both
      of these books have some individual meditation
      techniques you can try but they mostly talk about how to
      approach life from a meditative state all the time.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for