misused words - Bob

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      I think I am lost here. Was there a joke somewhere in there?

      ...Tony

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
        I am lost even further. Who is Count Korbinski? What does he write about?

        ...Tony

        > A brush up in General Semantics may help.

        > And Kir Li Molari also wrote:
        > "A 'quick perusal of a bit of physics textbooks', and 'A brush up in
        > General Semantics may help."!!! ROFLOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!"

        I hope that you don't think Count Korbinski's work is for beginners.
        There are quite a few easier (as well as more recent!) texts
        available.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
          Jim wrote:
          > I hope that you don't think Count Korbinski's work is for
          beginners.
          > There are quite a few easier (as well as more recent!) texts
          > available.

          Kir Li Molari wrote:
          "Words! More words! And even more words!....When are you going to say
          something?!"
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
            "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:
            > Hi Bob,
            > I think I am lost here. Was there a joke somewhere in there?
            > ...Tony

            > Jim Wrote:
            Lots of silly stuff and a Count Korbinski too!

            Dear Tony,
            I think that Kir Li Molari picked up on Jim being a trickster and
            just playing around. He just put some words out there and pretended
            they had some significance. As Kir Li has said "Three seconds of
            meditation experience is worth more that 1000 years of
            pontificating." Your own meditation journals are much more relevant
            to any seeker than all the physics books ever written. BTW, a hen has
            more teeth than the number of books that Count Korbinski wrote. Try a
            search on Google about him.
          • jwmeritt
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > I think that Kir Li Molari picked up on Jim being a trickster and
              > just playing around.

              A not uncommon reaction to encountering that which is not understood.
              Unfortunately, really. Much the same reaction as that from many as
              they augment their beginning meditation with contemplation and find
              things they do not understand.

              An unfortunate, but common, reaction to the unknown.