Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Pleaz read, Something to try

  • Terry Wall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      Congratulations on your gentle openness. With that attitude, I would trust your inner wisdom isguiding you. If you haven't done any Jungian dream work, I would recommend Robert Johnson's book Inner Work. Another Jungian, Arnold Mindell, has developed the concept of the "dreambody" in a book by that title. That, too, might be of interest relative to your postures. Blessings.