Re: Pleaz read, Something to try

  • alienprobemaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      From: "Terry Wall" <terryw@i...>
      Date: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:07 am
      Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] Pleaz read, something
      to try.

      Well my point is not to push back the Unconcious Energy, nor can i
      even help going into this Lucid dream (Thanx for that dream
      description). My point is why do I always wake up in the body posture
      I described from these dreams ? I dont even go to bed in that
      posture, too dificult to sleep, I always sleep on my right side. Next
      time I get 1 of these dreams I will let it go with the flow,
      allthough I will still have to control myself manually. Also to add,
      some times I have a type of strange conciousness in this dreams but
      are unable to modify it nor even able to control my movement, maybe I
      should wait and see, it probably was one of thoughs future dreams
      instead of a Lucid dream. But thanx anywho.

      State of Mind Now : Kings dont make nights, actions do.