AlienProbeMaster's First Contact

  • alienprobemaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      Thank the 7 Universe that you excepted my Membership, i was begining
      to go into thought deprevation.

      But anywho.

      My name is Willem Adriaan du Plessis, I was born in South Africa in
      1984, and today I fridel myself with technology (hehe, there is no
      diverence between Magic and Technology as they say)and all the other
      goodies about being a Phelosopher and Monk combo and also being
      totaly pshycotic in it. I see that this Group is very large indeed,
      and may every one explore all the possiblelities of intangling
      theyself in the Map of Concienceness. And also, I cant even spell
      right, better get myself Microsoft Word. Hehe, I better start reading
      somewhere to refresh my now very eratic mind. OK see ya later.

      State of mind Now : Rought Claws to rune stone, shatering rock and
      breaking bone, who am I a leech on your soul, your one way ticket to
      your forgoten througn.
      (I hope I spelled that corectly)