This Thanksgiving

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Typically I usually do a lil web thing for the comming holidays. Typically I usually keep the sharing to a bare minimum. Yet, this year it moves me, as many of you that have recieved this have moved me, to expand this share, of which your welcome share with others, if it so moves you to do so. It's nothing spectacular, but it is heart felt.

      So with this thanksgiving, even among those of you throughout the world I have kept up with a share and a wish for all your days to be full of Peace, Love and Happiness. As you have helped bring me to this understanding, I share with you my gratitude.

      Peace and Love,
      Jason

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now