Lying shame - JWMeritt

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Jim,

      I forgot to remark on the Alice in Wonderland quote I added to my first
      post.

      I hope you liked the quote and the whole Alice in Wonderland story.

      My interpretation of Humpty Dumpty's statement "...The question is, which is
      to be master - that's all" is that we need to decide if we control words or
      words control us.

      This has a similar ring to the meditation related question, does my mind
      control me, or do I control my mind.

      Do you see a general connection?

      ...Tony