Re: [Meditation Society of America] Eglaelin Introduction

  • T. N. N.
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2003
      --- Sandeep <sandeepc@...> wrote:
      > And if global destruction is a particular
      > milestone in the Grand Plan?
      >
      > After all, ever so often, Life has disappeared
      > from this planet.
      I don't believe in doomsday interpretations. I
      agree with several anthropologist I read that
      humanity has gone beyond extinction level events.
      There are simply too many people and they survive
      in every kind of environment. Even biological
      catastrophe would leave some people immune. As an
      example I give you the AIDS situation. While many
      people are capable of getting the disease there
      are those who are immune. It has to do with
      surviving the Black Plague.
      Whether the current planetary system would
      survive I don't think so. At the very least I
      would be very sad.

      > How about this,.........compassion is not
      > possible, when one salutes a flag.
      >
      > Or salutes an identity, no matter what that
      > identity.

      I don't know if I would go so far as to say that
      compassion is impossible under such a situation.
      I think compassion is always possible.

      > > > How old are you Eglaelin?
      > >
      > > I am 39 years old. I did not realize I needed
      > to post my age since I
      > > posted my birth years.
      >
      > LOL
      > Were you offended?
      > Was just curious.
      There is no offense where none is taken. I simply
      did not think to place my age and my birthyear.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/