The Inner Traveler

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 13, 2003
      Dear List Member,

      We are very pleased to announce the posting of the new issue of The
      Inner Traveler, the newsletter of the Meditation Society of America.
      It is a quadruple issue and is 40 pages long. Thanks to the "best in
      the world" quality artists and authors who have contributed to it, it
      is so full of wisdom, beauty and love that we will soon start using
      this issue as our sample. Our web master has posted the URL for the
      whole issue (4.7MB), and also has posted 4 separate parts of about 10
      pages and 1.2MB each, to make the download less long for those who
      don't have broadband. Here's the URL:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/itv229064/index.html

      We feel that one of the best things that you can do is to share things
      that help others deal with stress, and gain self knowledge and self
      control, and that is our aim with The Inner Traveler. We are
      suggesting that a good way to help others would be to print up copies
      of The Inner Traveler and pass them out to your friends, family,
      coworkers, and all those who you think could benefit from reading this
      work of consciousness evolving concepts and methods.

      We hope you will enjoy and benefit from this collaberative effort that
      points to Truth from many different perspectives.

      Peace and blessings,

      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America

      Web Site: http://meditationsociety.com