Thank you

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 13, 2003
      Peace to all,

      i have been again back in my 'lurker' mode and am just
      now getting to read messages. Thank you for all the
      wisdom and love that is carried through your words,
      it gives guidance and understanding to those who need
      it and sometimes it is the quiet ones who need it the
      most!

      Blessings to each of you with love,
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree