Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 826

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
      Hi Asli,

      I usually feel the energy in my hands first, they start throbbing, then
      from my head (crown chakra) on down. My body doesnt particularly go
      numb but I just sort of feel like I am separate from my body, hard to
      explain. I hope others respond to your question; it will be interesting
      to hear what others feel and experience.

      Hugs,

      Sandy