Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Picture a miracle

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2003
      What an incredible experience; I wonder if he was your son reincarnated?
      You obviously had a very special connection to this little boy, no
      question there. I love hearing stories like this, they really tug at a
      persons heart.

      Your comment about the fact that he was glowing reminded me of a funny
      story about myself. A few months after I first started meditating
      (which I always do in the dark and start out with my eyes open as I love
      the "floor show" of colors and movement), I realized that there was this
      light all around me and I figured I must have left the hall light on, so
      I turned to look towards the hall and it was dark, no light. I turned
      back around and while looking straight ahead I could see all this light
      again. I didnt understand at first that it was my own aura; I was lit
      up like a lightbulb and it actually scared me so much I stopped and
      didnt try to meditate again for a few days as I didnt have a clue what I
      had experienced.

      Another funny experience I had when I first started meditating was the
      first time my crown chakra opened (I had never even heard of a chakra
      back then) it felt like I had ants crawling all over my head and scalp;
      once I realized there was nothing there I thought some kind of spirit
      must be trying to take me on and I screamed at "it" to leave me alone
      and I stopped meditating. It is so funny to me now; I was soooo naive
      at that time that it really scared me. It has been an interesting
      journey to say the least!

      Hugs,

      Sandy