Enlightenment for Beginners CD-ROM

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Black Dot Publications has just come out with an excellent CD version
      of Chuck Hillig's classic book Enlightenment for Beginners. It is
      really sweet, neat, and complete. I smiled all the way through
      listening and looking at it. Very right on, and as easy an explanation
      of non-dual concepts and what life's all about as you'll ever find. I
      give it 2 thumbs and 8 fingers up.
      For more info:
      www.blackdotpubs.com

      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America

      PS: You'll soon be able to enjoy one of Chuck's brilliant pointers in
      the about to be released new issue of The Inner Traveler. We feel very
      blessed to be able to share this with our members and readers.