Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Picture a miracle

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2003
      On my deathbed,....... I was asked "Have you made your peace with God?"

      I replied " We never quarreled".

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Sandy
        <silentmiracles@e...> wrote:
        > I love these words, so true! I never really "knew" God until the
        death
        > of my 26 year old son in 1997; it took a tragedy to open me up to
        > spirit. I wish it would not have taken that to start me on my
        spiritual
        > journey, but I know my son would love that something so awful led
        > something so beautiful.
        >
        > Hugs,
        >
        > Sandy

        Hi Sandy, nice to meet you. Devi always seems to have the right
        story at hand for the right time. God gets said what he wants said
        in so many ways. Sometimes, people can get very technical about what
        is Truth and just exactly how Truth works and what Truth is. Your
        story is a wonderful reminder that when we're serious about wanting
        to know, none of that gets in the way. We take the love letters
        given to the heart and they are real and that's all that ever
        mattered.

        Niko

        > devianandi wrote:
        > >
        > > If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
        > >
        > > Happy moments, praise God.
        > > Difficult moments, seek God.
        > > Quiet moments, worship God.
        > > Painful moments, trust God.
        > > Every moment, thank God.
        > >
        > > Pass this message to seven people except you and me.
        > > You will receive a miracle tomorrow (just do it)
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        > > [click here]

        Service.
      • Sandy
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2003
          What an incredible experience; I wonder if he was your son reincarnated?
          You obviously had a very special connection to this little boy, no
          question there. I love hearing stories like this, they really tug at a
          persons heart.

          Your comment about the fact that he was glowing reminded me of a funny
          story about myself. A few months after I first started meditating
          (which I always do in the dark and start out with my eyes open as I love
          the "floor show" of colors and movement), I realized that there was this
          light all around me and I figured I must have left the hall light on, so
          I turned to look towards the hall and it was dark, no light. I turned
          back around and while looking straight ahead I could see all this light
          again. I didnt understand at first that it was my own aura; I was lit
          up like a lightbulb and it actually scared me so much I stopped and
          didnt try to meditate again for a few days as I didnt have a clue what I
          had experienced.

          Another funny experience I had when I first started meditating was the
          first time my crown chakra opened (I had never even heard of a chakra
          back then) it felt like I had ants crawling all over my head and scalp;
          once I realized there was nothing there I thought some kind of spirit
          must be trying to take me on and I screamed at "it" to leave me alone
          and I stopped meditating. It is so funny to me now; I was soooo naive
          at that time that it really scared me. It has been an interesting
          journey to say the least!

          Hugs,

          Sandy