Meditation Tip #41

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      When you use your head, use your Jnana Yoga. When you use your heart,
      use your Bhakti Yoga. When you use your hand, use your Karma Yoga.
      When you want to use all of them together, use them as Raja Yoga. That
      is why we need Integral Yoga. We cannot be one-sided, we cannot always
      use the head, or always use the heart. So, it depends on what you use:
      You become that Yogi. But it doesn't matter: Whatever you do, do it in
      the name of Yoga.

      And another point that's important: If it's going to bring at least
      some benefit to somebody. Two requirements: Not to hurt anybody. At
      least some benefit to somebody. It doesn't matter what you do, your
      aim should be: To be a Yogi. That's what you call: Karmasu Kausalam:
      Perfection in Action.

      Sri Gurudev H. H. Sri Swami Satchidananda