Re: Naked Invitation/Devi II

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
      <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
      > >devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > > > There you 'go' again, Devi.
      > >
      > > devi: there she goes...
      >
      > > > On what basis do you make such condemnations?
      > >
      > > devi: personal preference
      >
      > Do you prefer to condemn?
      >
      > That... is a big 'problem'.

      devi: it seems to me that you are condeming me.

      > Strange... because as a reader of this list,
      > you already did tell me just that...
      devi: oh really

      and I am
      > here to tell you, that I not only disagree with
      > your judgment/condemnation,

      devi: thats fine

      but that I also
      > warn you of a potentially fatal flaw in your
      > handling of yourself... how you gate your own
      > energies, in reaction to what you observe, or
      > think that you observe...

      devi: interesting

      > > > Something you do not know, but which I will now
      > > > tell you: There are no standards.
      > >
      > > devi: i think your right, but i don't believe you walk the talk,
      if
      > > you did, we wouldn't be having this conversation
      >
      > 'We' are having this conversation, because I care to
      > do so... how about you?

      devi: we are having this conversation becasue you don't walk your
      talk and i'm just pointing that out to you

      > > > There Is No Law
      > >
      > > devi: right back atcha
      >
      > I detect lack of understanding of what I said...

      devi: thats ok, *There is No Law* is not anything so profound that i
      need to explore what you mean by it..anymore than what i already
      think you mean

      > > > All of that is purely human invention;
      > >
      > > devi: what is not human invention
      >
      > What invented humans, is not a human
      > invention...

      devi: humans were never invented, the idea was is and always will be
      inherent in what is

      > > and you
      > > > continually reveal yourself to be slave to the
      > > > invention of humans.... no different than 'addiction'
      > > > to anything else...
      > >
      > > devi: if i were to ever give you an indepth look into the life of
      > > what has been me i imagine that you might have a different view...
      >
      > Still, a slave to circumstances... such as the
      > emission of condemnations... and on a regular,
      > predictable basis, as well...

      devi: your like the blind man who touches the elephant and thinks he
      knows the whole elephant..

      > > > Do you really think yourself better, than the one
      > > > who made you, and gave you sexuality, and
      > > > (heaven forbid!) genitals?
      > >
      > > devi: gene, is that *enlightenement*? ..to think that there is a
      > > someone else who made me?
      >
      > Not 'someone' in the sense you seem to imply, Devi

      devi: ok gene, your on the stage now...tell us in what sense did you
      imply a *someone*

      > > > It is all about choice, Devi... not 'law'.
      > > >

      > > > ==Gene Poole==
      > >
      > > devi: like i quoted in another group today,,,from baba hari
      dass...we
      > > are like goats tied to a fence with a long rope...
      >
      > Can you exist, without the constraint of the rope?
      devi: i have at times..it doesn't seem to suit my purposes now

      > > so, you want to have a contest...see who can talk about genitals
      the
      > > best and the longest?
      >
      > That is not the topic here. Elsewhere, it is the topic...

      devi:

      > Meditation on the 'blank screen' of empty awareness itself,
      > will resolve for you, the issues we are discussing...
      >

      > ==Gene Poole==

      devi: i have no resolutions waiting to happen, thats your trip...you
      meditate on that blank screen of empty awareness, is that orange
      chair available for you? what does Neo stand for?