Re: Naked Invitation/Devi II

  • Gene Poole
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
      >devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > > There you 'go' again, Devi.
      >
      > devi: there she goes...

      > > On what basis do you make such condemnations?
      >
      > devi: personal preference

      Do you prefer to condemn?

      That... is a big 'problem'.

      > > Are you the 'standard' by which we should all live?
      >
      > devi: your taking my words much to seriously,

      If they are not to be taken seriously,
      why emit them?

      Is not your call, to condemn JP's sex talk group,
      to be taken seriously? Or do you issue such
      judgments casually?

      > and gene, i would never
      > in a million years tell you that you should use me as a standard...

      Strange... because as a reader of this list,
      you already did tell me just that... and I am
      here to tell you, that I not only disagree with
      your judgment/condemnation, but that I also
      warn you of a potentially fatal flaw in your
      handling of yourself... how you gate your own
      energies, in reaction to what you observe, or
      think that you observe...

      > > Something you do not know, but which I will now
      > > tell you: There are no standards.
      >
      > devi: i think your right, but i don't believe you walk the talk, if
      > you did, we wouldn't be having this conversation

      'We' are having this conversation, because I care to
      do so... how about you?

      > > There Is No Law
      >
      > devi: right back atcha

      I detect lack of understanding of what I said...

      > > All of that is purely human invention;
      >
      > devi: what is not human invention

      What invented humans, is not a human
      invention...

      > and you
      > > continually reveal yourself to be slave to the
      > > invention of humans.... no different than 'addiction'
      > > to anything else...
      >
      > devi: if i were to ever give you an indepth look into the life of
      > what has been me i imagine that you might have a different view...

      Still, a slave to circumstances... such as the
      emission of condemnations... and on a regular,
      predictable basis, as well...

      > > Do you really think yourself better, than the one
      > > who made you, and gave you sexuality, and
      > > (heaven forbid!) genitals?
      >
      > devi: gene, is that *enlightenement*? ..to think that there is a
      > someone else who made me?

      Not 'someone' in the sense you seem to imply, Devi

      > > It is all about choice, Devi... not 'law'.
      > >

      > > ==Gene Poole==
      >
      > devi: like i quoted in another group today,,,from baba hari dass...we
      > are like goats tied to a fence with a long rope...

      Can you exist, without the constraint of the rope?

      > so, you want to have a contest...see who can talk about genitals the
      > best and the longest?

      That is not the topic here. Elsewhere, it is the topic...

      Meditation on the 'blank screen' of empty awareness itself,
      will resolve for you, the issues we are discussing...

      ==Gene Poole==
    • Swami-G
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
        Edith

        > devi: i have no idea what to say to you....except, i expressed
        myself and you expressed yourself,,you got offended at what i
        said and i got creepy feeling that jp invited strange woman me
        included into a sexually oriented group grope..enjoy
        yourself...smiles

        SG: that is an imagination and coloring .....

        there was only an invitation to a new group..... yes there is a
        sexual overtone ....

        but nothing was said about a come and get a group grope .......
        that is reading between the lines and only stems from a run
        away imagination.......

        let's try and see it without a coloring ..... there was an invitation
        posted to a group .... we don't have to chase after it nor fight it
        ..... let it remain for those who wish to follow that avenue.......
      • devianandi
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
          > > devi: i have no idea what to say to you....except, i expressed
          > myself and you expressed yourself,,you got offended at what i
          > said and i got creepy feeling that jp invited strange woman me
          > included into a sexually oriented group grope..enjoy
          > yourself...smiles
          >
          > SG: that is an imagination and coloring .....

          devi: oh, like knowing what you were doing over in the other group
          was imagination and coloring?

          > there was only an invitation to a new group..... yes there is
          > sexual overtone ....
          >
          > but nothing was said about a come and get a group grope .......
          > that is reading between the lines and only stems from a run
          > away imagination.......

          devi: i think your being naive

          > let's try and see it without a coloring ..... there was an
          invitation
          > posted to a group .... we don't have to chase after it nor fight
          it
          > ..... let it remain for those who wish to follow that avenue.......

          devi: like i said, if you enjoy that sort of thing go for it, it
          still grosses me out and i would never stay in it...how much you
          wanna bet that porn will be introduced at some point...? say 10
          dollars
        • devianandi
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
            <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
            > >devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > > > There you 'go' again, Devi.
            > >
            > > devi: there she goes...
            >
            > > > On what basis do you make such condemnations?
            > >
            > > devi: personal preference
            >
            > Do you prefer to condemn?
            >
            > That... is a big 'problem'.

            devi: it seems to me that you are condeming me.

            > Strange... because as a reader of this list,
            > you already did tell me just that...
            devi: oh really

            and I am
            > here to tell you, that I not only disagree with
            > your judgment/condemnation,

            devi: thats fine

            but that I also
            > warn you of a potentially fatal flaw in your
            > handling of yourself... how you gate your own
            > energies, in reaction to what you observe, or
            > think that you observe...

            devi: interesting

            > > > Something you do not know, but which I will now
            > > > tell you: There are no standards.
            > >
            > > devi: i think your right, but i don't believe you walk the talk,
            if
            > > you did, we wouldn't be having this conversation
            >
            > 'We' are having this conversation, because I care to
            > do so... how about you?

            devi: we are having this conversation becasue you don't walk your
            talk and i'm just pointing that out to you

            > > > There Is No Law
            > >
            > > devi: right back atcha
            >
            > I detect lack of understanding of what I said...

            devi: thats ok, *There is No Law* is not anything so profound that i
            need to explore what you mean by it..anymore than what i already
            think you mean

            > > > All of that is purely human invention;
            > >
            > > devi: what is not human invention
            >
            > What invented humans, is not a human
            > invention...

            devi: humans were never invented, the idea was is and always will be
            inherent in what is

            > > and you
            > > > continually reveal yourself to be slave to the
            > > > invention of humans.... no different than 'addiction'
            > > > to anything else...
            > >
            > > devi: if i were to ever give you an indepth look into the life of
            > > what has been me i imagine that you might have a different view...
            >
            > Still, a slave to circumstances... such as the
            > emission of condemnations... and on a regular,
            > predictable basis, as well...

            devi: your like the blind man who touches the elephant and thinks he
            knows the whole elephant..

            > > > Do you really think yourself better, than the one
            > > > who made you, and gave you sexuality, and
            > > > (heaven forbid!) genitals?
            > >
            > > devi: gene, is that *enlightenement*? ..to think that there is a
            > > someone else who made me?
            >
            > Not 'someone' in the sense you seem to imply, Devi

            devi: ok gene, your on the stage now...tell us in what sense did you
            imply a *someone*

            > > > It is all about choice, Devi... not 'law'.
            > > >

            > > > ==Gene Poole==
            > >
            > > devi: like i quoted in another group today,,,from baba hari
            dass...we
            > > are like goats tied to a fence with a long rope...
            >
            > Can you exist, without the constraint of the rope?
            devi: i have at times..it doesn't seem to suit my purposes now

            > > so, you want to have a contest...see who can talk about genitals
            the
            > > best and the longest?
            >
            > That is not the topic here. Elsewhere, it is the topic...

            devi:

            > Meditation on the 'blank screen' of empty awareness itself,
            > will resolve for you, the issues we are discussing...
            >

            > ==Gene Poole==

            devi: i have no resolutions waiting to happen, thats your trip...you
            meditate on that blank screen of empty awareness, is that orange
            chair available for you? what does Neo stand for?