Re: Naked Invitation/Devi

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
      You see, i am an
      > older woman, mother, on a spiritual path. But nevertheless i am
      > interested in my sexuality - actually the spiritual path implies,
      for
      > me at least, (re)discovering my sexuality and finding a more
      > rewarding way to integrate it into my emotional and spiritual
      world.
      > I find it extremely non-spiritual to consider that older women
      and/or
      > mothers should deny that sexuality is part of their wholeness.
      > Recognizing that i am also a sexual being is simply natural, it has
      > nothing to do with lewdness or pornography or whatever. And believe
      > me, i fully enjoy my path of sexual discovery, without feeling
      > lesser, dirtier, it is just part of the natural me. It's that
      simple.
      > And jp's group is wonderful, erotic and decent in the same time,
      even
      > more, it is making me completely safe there.
      > I hope i didn't offend anybody with my comments.
      > Take care,
      > Edith

      devi: dear edith, there is a tv program called "sex in the city" on
      hbo...its about 4 very sexually active women, best friends, ...now,
      in case you don't know the program, there is a woman who fucks every
      good looking man she meets, and even sometimes the not-so goodlooking
      men..thats about all she does on the program...anyway, i keep hearing
      her saying to me to say to you " get a vibrator, honey"...i had to
      come back to tell you

      smiles

      i hope i didn't offentd anyone, and remember what our resident geene
      poole says,,there are no laws...

    • Gene Poole
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
        >devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > > There you 'go' again, Devi.
        >
        > devi: there she goes...

        > > On what basis do you make such condemnations?
        >
        > devi: personal preference

        Do you prefer to condemn?

        That... is a big 'problem'.

        > > Are you the 'standard' by which we should all live?
        >
        > devi: your taking my words much to seriously,

        If they are not to be taken seriously,
        why emit them?

        Is not your call, to condemn JP's sex talk group,
        to be taken seriously? Or do you issue such
        judgments casually?

        > and gene, i would never
        > in a million years tell you that you should use me as a standard...

        Strange... because as a reader of this list,
        you already did tell me just that... and I am
        here to tell you, that I not only disagree with
        your judgment/condemnation, but that I also
        warn you of a potentially fatal flaw in your
        handling of yourself... how you gate your own
        energies, in reaction to what you observe, or
        think that you observe...

        > > Something you do not know, but which I will now
        > > tell you: There are no standards.
        >
        > devi: i think your right, but i don't believe you walk the talk, if
        > you did, we wouldn't be having this conversation

        'We' are having this conversation, because I care to
        do so... how about you?

        > > There Is No Law
        >
        > devi: right back atcha

        I detect lack of understanding of what I said...

        > > All of that is purely human invention;
        >
        > devi: what is not human invention

        What invented humans, is not a human
        invention...

        > and you
        > > continually reveal yourself to be slave to the
        > > invention of humans.... no different than 'addiction'
        > > to anything else...
        >
        > devi: if i were to ever give you an indepth look into the life of
        > what has been me i imagine that you might have a different view...

        Still, a slave to circumstances... such as the
        emission of condemnations... and on a regular,
        predictable basis, as well...

        > > Do you really think yourself better, than the one
        > > who made you, and gave you sexuality, and
        > > (heaven forbid!) genitals?
        >
        > devi: gene, is that *enlightenement*? ..to think that there is a
        > someone else who made me?

        Not 'someone' in the sense you seem to imply, Devi

        > > It is all about choice, Devi... not 'law'.
        > >

        > > ==Gene Poole==
        >
        > devi: like i quoted in another group today,,,from baba hari dass...we
        > are like goats tied to a fence with a long rope...

        Can you exist, without the constraint of the rope?

        > so, you want to have a contest...see who can talk about genitals the
        > best and the longest?

        That is not the topic here. Elsewhere, it is the topic...

        Meditation on the 'blank screen' of empty awareness itself,
        will resolve for you, the issues we are discussing...

        ==Gene Poole==
      • Swami-G
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
          Edith

          > devi: i have no idea what to say to you....except, i expressed
          myself and you expressed yourself,,you got offended at what i
          said and i got creepy feeling that jp invited strange woman me
          included into a sexually oriented group grope..enjoy
          yourself...smiles

          SG: that is an imagination and coloring .....

          there was only an invitation to a new group..... yes there is a
          sexual overtone ....

          but nothing was said about a come and get a group grope .......
          that is reading between the lines and only stems from a run
          away imagination.......

          let's try and see it without a coloring ..... there was an invitation
          posted to a group .... we don't have to chase after it nor fight it
          ..... let it remain for those who wish to follow that avenue.......
        • devianandi
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
            > > devi: i have no idea what to say to you....except, i expressed
            > myself and you expressed yourself,,you got offended at what i
            > said and i got creepy feeling that jp invited strange woman me
            > included into a sexually oriented group grope..enjoy
            > yourself...smiles
            >
            > SG: that is an imagination and coloring .....

            devi: oh, like knowing what you were doing over in the other group
            was imagination and coloring?

            > there was only an invitation to a new group..... yes there is
            > sexual overtone ....
            >
            > but nothing was said about a come and get a group grope .......
            > that is reading between the lines and only stems from a run
            > away imagination.......

            devi: i think your being naive

            > let's try and see it without a coloring ..... there was an
            invitation
            > posted to a group .... we don't have to chase after it nor fight
            it
            > ..... let it remain for those who wish to follow that avenue.......

            devi: like i said, if you enjoy that sort of thing go for it, it
            still grosses me out and i would never stay in it...how much you
            wanna bet that porn will be introduced at some point...? say 10
            dollars
          • devianandi
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
              <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
              > >devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > > > There you 'go' again, Devi.
              > >
              > > devi: there she goes...
              >
              > > > On what basis do you make such condemnations?
              > >
              > > devi: personal preference
              >
              > Do you prefer to condemn?
              >
              > That... is a big 'problem'.

              devi: it seems to me that you are condeming me.

              > Strange... because as a reader of this list,
              > you already did tell me just that...
              devi: oh really

              and I am
              > here to tell you, that I not only disagree with
              > your judgment/condemnation,

              devi: thats fine

              but that I also
              > warn you of a potentially fatal flaw in your
              > handling of yourself... how you gate your own
              > energies, in reaction to what you observe, or
              > think that you observe...

              devi: interesting

              > > > Something you do not know, but which I will now
              > > > tell you: There are no standards.
              > >
              > > devi: i think your right, but i don't believe you walk the talk,
              if
              > > you did, we wouldn't be having this conversation
              >
              > 'We' are having this conversation, because I care to
              > do so... how about you?

              devi: we are having this conversation becasue you don't walk your
              talk and i'm just pointing that out to you

              > > > There Is No Law
              > >
              > > devi: right back atcha
              >
              > I detect lack of understanding of what I said...

              devi: thats ok, *There is No Law* is not anything so profound that i
              need to explore what you mean by it..anymore than what i already
              think you mean

              > > > All of that is purely human invention;
              > >
              > > devi: what is not human invention
              >
              > What invented humans, is not a human
              > invention...

              devi: humans were never invented, the idea was is and always will be
              inherent in what is

              > > and you
              > > > continually reveal yourself to be slave to the
              > > > invention of humans.... no different than 'addiction'
              > > > to anything else...
              > >
              > > devi: if i were to ever give you an indepth look into the life of
              > > what has been me i imagine that you might have a different view...
              >
              > Still, a slave to circumstances... such as the
              > emission of condemnations... and on a regular,
              > predictable basis, as well...

              devi: your like the blind man who touches the elephant and thinks he
              knows the whole elephant..

              > > > Do you really think yourself better, than the one
              > > > who made you, and gave you sexuality, and
              > > > (heaven forbid!) genitals?
              > >
              > > devi: gene, is that *enlightenement*? ..to think that there is a
              > > someone else who made me?
              >
              > Not 'someone' in the sense you seem to imply, Devi

              devi: ok gene, your on the stage now...tell us in what sense did you
              imply a *someone*

              > > > It is all about choice, Devi... not 'law'.
              > > >

              > > > ==Gene Poole==
              > >
              > > devi: like i quoted in another group today,,,from baba hari
              dass...we
              > > are like goats tied to a fence with a long rope...
              >
              > Can you exist, without the constraint of the rope?
              devi: i have at times..it doesn't seem to suit my purposes now

              > > so, you want to have a contest...see who can talk about genitals
              the
              > > best and the longest?
              >
              > That is not the topic here. Elsewhere, it is the topic...

              devi:

              > Meditation on the 'blank screen' of empty awareness itself,
              > will resolve for you, the issues we are discussing...
              >

              > ==Gene Poole==

              devi: i have no resolutions waiting to happen, thats your trip...you
              meditate on that blank screen of empty awareness, is that orange
              chair available for you? what does Neo stand for?