KISS

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      "Oh great teacher" said the student to Nasrudin, "How long will it
      take for me to get Enlightened?"
      "Well", said Nasrudin "It will take about 7 years."
      This alarmed the student who said "What if I practice meditation for
      8 hours every day, yoga for 4 hours, good deeds for 4 more, and study
      for 4 hours every night?"
      Nasrudin promptly said "Then it will surely take at least 14 years!"