Re: (no subject)

  • Swami-G
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      asligallo@a... wrote:

      > Hi, please tell me what you think about the paragraph
      below. I
      > started meditating a few months ago and I've some
      paranormal abilities. I want to
      > learn more about them.
      > Thank you.
      > Asli

      SG: are you attempting to develop paranormal powers or is
      your goal something else ?

      i don't advocate attempting to develop powers as they
      don't bring inner peace nor joy .... they are short lived
      sidelines on the way to self realization......

      yes things do develop and one then makes a choice to
      continue to attempt to develop them or to see beyond
      their temporary attractions to put the attention on more
      important endeavors.......