Dante at 1 Year Old

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      I've posted 2 new pictures of Dante (pics # 33 and 34).
      Was 1 year old this week. He's 30" at the hip and 140 lbs.
      Sweet as sugar. We're on our way now for a play date with
      his Newf friends Nick and Nora. Nick's a 2 year old 160 lb
      male and Nora's a 2 year old girl, 110 lbs. Guess who's the
      alpha dog of this trio?
    • Swami-G
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I've posted 2 new pictures of Dante (pics # 33 and 34).
        > Was 1 year old this week. He's 30" at the hip and 140 lbs.
        > Sweet as sugar. We're on our way now for a play date with
        > his Newf friends Nick and Nora. Nick's a 2 year old 160 lb
        > male and Nora's a 2 year old girl, 110 lbs. Guess who's the
        > alpha dog of this trio?
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        SG: sweet and big is a good combination....
        he is impressive.