Re: undelivered mail/illusory problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Yo Sandeep,
      At 2 am Philly time I sent my 4th attempt at a reply.
      This time though, I copied and pasted my 2nd attempt
      at a reply and did not use "Reply", but rather sent it
      as a newly composed Email. If you don't get it, I'll
      post it here on the group. I did want to keep the
      secrets of how to levitate and turn lead into gold
      just between us, but if this is meant to be made public
      at this time, so be it. And in keeping with the spirit
      of Ramana stuff, I think I know "Who I Am". And the answer is:
      another person being played a joke on by Bill Gates.

      Sandeep <sandeepc@b...> wrote:

      > Bob,
      > Had replied to your last message off-List. Did you ever receive it?
      >

      > The solution to the root problem all spiritual seeker face.
      >
      > Interesting Michael, you intend to sift through what Ramana is
      supposed to have said and what were the thoughts of foolish questioners.

      > I though the dude was very simple and utterly devasting in his reply
      to the very problem you posit, but suggesting the approach to the
      problem, any problem, is to first ascertain just who it is that has
      that problem.