undelivered mail/illusory problems

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003

      Bob,
      Had replied to your last message off-List. Did you ever receive it?

      The solution to the root problem all spiritual seeker face.

      Interesting Michael, you intend to sift through what Ramana is supposed to have said and what were the thoughts of foolish questioners.

      I though the dude was very simple and utterly devasting in his reply to the very problem you posit, but suggesting the approach to the problem, any problem, is to first ascertain just who it is that has that problem.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        Yo Sandeep,
        At 2 am Philly time I sent my 4th attempt at a reply.
        This time though, I copied and pasted my 2nd attempt
        at a reply and did not use "Reply", but rather sent it
        as a newly composed Email. If you don't get it, I'll
        post it here on the group. I did want to keep the
        secrets of how to levitate and turn lead into gold
        just between us, but if this is meant to be made public
        at this time, so be it. And in keeping with the spirit
        of Ramana stuff, I think I know "Who I Am". And the answer is:
        another person being played a joke on by Bill Gates.