Yoga-Tantra Supplement to HarshaSatsangh Magazine

  • Lady Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Dear Friends:

      The HarshaSatsangh e-magazine will include a supplement to Volume III.  We are seeking submissions, in particular for the supplement, which will focus on Yoga-Tantra.  We are especially interested in offerings which relate to the topics of Tantra, Yoga, the Goddess, Self Realization, and Advaita, not in that order :-)

      You can view the magazine at www.harshasatsangh.com  for further ideas on the subject areas which are explored in this publication.The group site can be found at  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HarshaSatsangh/ if you wish to familiarize yourself with the list policy and orientation of the HarshaSatsangh group.

      Scholarly as well as devotional articles on the subject of Tantra are part of the emphasis of the supplement.  Our purpose is to educate and enlighten others on this sometimes esoteric and often misinterpreted subject, in an effort to promote understanding and appreciation of this most sacred Indic tradition.  We are also seeking illustrative representations of yogic poses and mudras.  Your creative efforts are appreciated and welcomed.  This can include artwork or poetry. If you know of someone who you think might be interested in contributing, please forward this message to them.

      Please note that all submissions should be sent to me at the following email address,
      which is different from the one to which this message automatically replies:

      We Are All Connected,
      One to the other,
      One.

      Namaste,