Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 186

  • JWMeritt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2002
      In a message dated 09/28/2002 8:25:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Tony"
      <tosime@...> writes:

      > When you're at peace, you radiate a different kind of energy than
      > when you're stressed or depressed.

      In my opinion, as well as in the opinions of others, misusing a term which
      has a clear definition ("energy") inappropriately causes folks to extrapolate
      from what is said along the lines of the term which is misused leading to
      inaccuracies in thought.

      A lying shame that it has been expanded to this arena...