Beautiful Diwali

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003
      Namaste,
      Thank you for the information on Diwali and to those
      who have hand fed me in knowledge on this beautiful
      Holiday both personally and on this list. Celebration
      and reverence to all.

      Purity and awe in all that is part of the universe.

      Blessings with peace and love,
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson