Beautiful Diwali ----- Sharing Love and Forgiveness

  • Swami-G
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2003
      Namaste -

      On this day of Diwali the day of Lights i say from here that all
      slates are wiped clean and ask humbly that all slates be wiped
      clean ....... the olive branch is being most readily offered to
      one and all ...... it is time for a new birth ..... let all discord fall
      away ......

      This is the celebration of Kali and the overcoming of all
      negativity and evil ..... the way to overcome it is not to persue it
      ...... let it fall away and simply Rejoice in the dance of Life.....
      i prefer the dance rather than chasing specters of shadowy
      content.......

      Within the pregnant void which absorbs all no light is there ----
      no dark is there ----- simply the wholeness of IS remains.....

      Each flickering light has beauty within it's dance.... but together
      a bon fire of magnificent proportions consumes all that comes
      within it's midst that isn't of that pure nature...... it burns all else
      until only ashes remain......

      Kundalini burns out the shadows and brings them into the light
      where they are consumed within the light of awareness , life
      itself will burn them out eventually -

      Kali dances on the corpses of empty shells that no longer hold
      the illusion of separation...... Skulls around her neck are the
      enlightened ones who have given over all to her dance,
      they are her decoration and ornaments ....... No more arms of
      doership they then become her skirt and move in rhythm to her
      dance.......

      She holds one hand in blessing and abeyance of fear..... the
      last great fear is Death and it is the ultimate illusion..... Come i
      will lop off your head and you shall be freed from it's bonds.........
      She pulls you into the stillness ........ mind stops ...... nothing
      remains but IS..........

      Darkness engulfs like a cloak of fear ------ surrendering the
      blinding light appears beyond that is her husband .....
      the holy of holies........ dissolving into Primal and Pristine
      Consciousness...... No light ----- No dark ---- No world ---
      No me ------- Nothing there but that Infinite Holy Seed .....
      Unborn ---- Forever Pure ---- Forever Infinite Potential --- Forever
      the Unknowing beyond Knowledge.......

      We are then simply the movements of Shakti's dance...... playing
      the roles doled out in measure........ whatever the form it is Wife
      to Consciousness.....

      The Gunas revolve..... minds direct and hold within separation
      keeping the gunas in place.......... or release and dance as the
      Hermit the Shiva Nataraja ........ His dance is one that is
      unmoved by what comes or goes........ Shakti is the beauty of
      coming and going the giver of the ornaments and the Ornament
      Itself.....

      Today is the celebration of the Dance whether focusing on that
      ever changing panorama which is the dance ---- or the space
      which is the liberation of openness forever that spaciousness
      which gives place for the dance to occur.......

      Ah spaciousness sees all manner of dancing and has room for
      them all....... may we expand to encompass that graceful
      spaciousness of this most special of days.......

      Love and Greetings to all on this Diwali Day........ don't forget to
      light all the lights tonight....... that clarity may come within this
      next year........ that light might reveal the shadows for what they
      are ------ the substance of fears and nothing more....

      there has never been anything to fear except our own dramas so
      Come and join the dance...... in freedom ...... and Love.....
      there is no one to dance with except Self......

      Love and Infinite Blessings to ALL on this most holy Diwali .....

      OMmmmmmmm s.g.
    • Lady Joyce
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2003
        Namaste, SwamiG-ji :-)

        Thank you for your lovely thoughts on this holy day.
        Your insights and observations about it are much appreciated
        and your thoughts are beautifully expressed.
        This is my first Diwali, so it is a special one for me.
        Thank you so much for reminding us to light the lights.

        May we all be keepers of the Flame,
        such that our flame ignites
        another fire of Love in the Heart.
        May we Dance the Dance
        Such that no ashes remain

        Hari OM,

        Joyce

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Lady
          Joyce" <shaantih@c...> wrote:

          > Namaste, SwamiG-ji :-)
          Namaste Joyce-ji

          > Thank you for your lovely thoughts on this holy day.
          > Your insights and observations about it are much appreciated
          > and your thoughts are beautifully expressed.
          > This is my first Diwali, so it is a special one for me.
          > Thank you so much for reminding us to light the lights.
          >
          > May we all be keepers of the Flame,
          > such that our flame ignites
          > another fire of Love in the Heart.
          > May we Dance the Dance
          > Such that no ashes remain
          >
          > Hari OM,
          >
          > Joyce

          SG: yes we are all keepers of the flame..... we are all parts of
          the one heart.......

          Hari Om and thank you for your words.....