Meditation Class Monday Night

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Our 3rd class of the fall semester will be
      Monday night, 6:30 to 8pm in Room 208 of the
      Haverford Middle School, Havertown PA. If you
      are going to be in the Philly area and would
      like to attend, please email me for directions
      or further info. Since the Eagles should win
      tomorrow, I doubt there will be much whining,
      and the class should be its usual enjoyable
      and good experiental learning experience.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose
      medit8@...