Sunday - Natural Living Expo (MD); November Healing Arts/Intuition Classes (VA)

  • healerjen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      I wanted to let you all know we have now updated and posted the class
      schedule for November. You can read below or check the website:
      http://www.centerforinnerpower.com/Calendar/11-nov.htm

      ALSO - this Sunday there's a natural living expo in Bethesda, MD.
      I'll be at booth 86 (small ballroom) and there will be close to 100
      other vendors/readers/etc. and workshops! It's a great event and I've
      always enjoyed being there. Here's the website with directions and a
      coupon:

      http://www.pathwaysmag.com/expohome.html

      -----

      Here's the listing of our November classes (details follow below):

      1. ANGELS, LIFE PURPOSE, & PRACTICAL INTUITION WORKSHOP (11/4/03)

      2. TRADITIONAL USUI REIKI LEVEL I CERTIFICATION (11/13 & 11/20/03)

      3. BASIC ESSENTIAL OILS & RAINDROP TECHNIQUE CLASS (11/16/03)

      -----

      1. ANGELS, LIFE PURPOSE, & PRACTICAL INTUITION WORKSHOP
      Tuesday, November 4, 2003 6:30-10:30pm $30

      This program goes in-depth with hands-on techniques that allow the
      participant to experience his/her inner potential. Inner Peace
      Movement community group work opportunity will be offered as a follow
      up to this program.

      YOU WILL: Become aware of your life purpose. Learn to use your
      spiritual gifts of intuition, vision, feeling and prophecy. Discover
      ways to more effectively communicate your knowledge and spiritual
      wisdom to others. Realize a deeper sense of happiness and
      fulfillment. Learn about the past, present and future dimensions of
      existence. Discover more about your Inner Guidance and expand your
      awareness of the spiritual backing you have all the time. Explore
      the 7 Year Cycles of Lifesm and how your physical age relates to your
      spiritual nature. Begin to see how practical spiritual growth is to
      your material well-being.

      PARTICIPATE IN TECHNIQUES THAT: start the process of reawakening
      your psychic abilities, allow you keep your energy positive and
      directed all the time, experience your personal healing vibration,
      learn how you can project energy for your own good and the good of
      others, and solidify the feeling of hope and excitement about being
      you.

      -----

      2. TRADITIONAL USUI REIKI LEVEL I CERTIFICATION
      Two Thursdays: November 13 & 20, 2003 6-10pm $150

      Reiki is a method of energy healing that involves channeling the
      universal life-force energy through your hands. You must attend both
      nights to become certified. (For detailed information on Reiki
      Healing, please visit www.HealerJen.com.)

      -----

      3. BASIC ESSENTIAL OILS & RAINDROP TECHNIQUE CLASS
      Sunday, November 16, 2003 12 noon - 6pm $175*
      Pre-registration Discount: If pre-paid by 5:00pm on Nov. 2, 2003,
      receive $25 off the class fee!

      Raindrop Technique (RDT) is a treatment that uses therapeutic-grade
      essential oils to clear toxins and bacteria that may lie dormant in
      the spinal column. It is extremely relaxing and has proven useful in
      treating scoliosis, back pain, nerve damage, general malaise,
      colds/flu, and poor immune function. By focusing on the spine, the
      oils are able to directly affect the nervous system and energize and
      purify the entire body. The type of touch used is based in Native
      American healing. Raindrop Technique is safe enough for both adults
      and children. Only Young Living™ Essential Oils are used.

      YOU WILL LEARN: Benefits of RDT; How Essential Oils affect the Body;
      How to use Essential Oils; Therapeutic-Grade EO's vs. synthetic
      oils/perfume oils; What each of the Essential Oils used in RDT are
      for; When a RDT session is useful; How to prepare a client (or family
      member) for a session; How to do a Raindrop Treatment (hands-on); and
      What to do (and instruct a client to do) after a session.

      *Class Fee of $175.00 includes handouts, hands-on training, and
      Raindrop Technique kit (Nine 5-ml bottles of therapeutic-grade
      essential oils, Two 4-oz of massage oils; valued at approximately
      $120).

      -----

      I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE!!

      Jennifer L. Johnson, RUDP, CRM, LBLT
      Executive Director
      Center for Inner Power, Inc.
      540-548-C4iP (2447)