Meditation Classes

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2002
      Our first class of the semester for the Haverford Adult School
      Program, that is scheduled for Monday 9/30, is in doubt due to a
      pending teacher strike. Please stay in touch if you are signed up for
      the class. We may use an alternate site if the strike does happen.
      Our second class at MCCC will be Fri. night at 7pm. The first was
      great, and I'm very much looking forward to again sharing meditation
      concepts and techniques and having some fun in this one too.
    • Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002
        Back to normal?