[Meditation Society of America] Re: Watch the Grief I Get For Posting This

  • Swami-G
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 23, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Mike
      <mjhst@s...> wrote:
      > I am a new member of this group, which I joined because of
      an interest in meditation and hopefully gaining some peace in
      my life. BUt, so far, the posts from this group seem to center
      around people bickering with each other, and I all I do is delete
      messages all the time since they do not pertain to me and I don't
      know the people involved or the history or the situation. But I am
      tired of deleting these type messages and hope this group has
      something else to offer besides people putting each other down.

      Sg: please stick around ..... hopefully this will get resolved in
      some manner...... but you are right this was begun as a place
      for meditation: asking about...... sharing about it .... and getting
      help with it ........

      now and then it goes off track ..... people drag in baggage
      which doesn't belong here.......

      i really hope that it can come back to center again soon......
      as i agree the ongoing reguritation and venting have nothing to
      do with meditation...... my point was this exactly it is getting old

      rather than geting all the posts sent to you inbox try going
      into the membershipand changing the setting to no mail ...
      web only ......
      that way nothing comes to the mail box and you can come
      here and by-pass those whom you don't care to read......

      don't give up on the group though..... if you have a
      question on meditation go for it ....... there are many
      that would LOVE to see this get back to normal and
      sanity with simple respect.......

      viewpoints are great but denigrating others and using them
      as a dumping ground for insecurities is not........ excuse
      me for the soapbox but it would be wonderful to find some
      resolutions..........