keep on loving in the Free World

  • satkartar14
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      There's colors on the street
      Red, white and blue
      People shufflin' their feet
      People sleepin' in their shoes
      But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
      There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
      Don't feel like satan, but I am to them
      So I try to forget it, any way I can.

      Keep on rockin' in the free world,
      Keep on rockin' in the free world
      Keep on rockin' in the free world,
      Keep on rockin' in the free world.

      I see a woman in the night
      With a baby in her hand
      Under an old street light
      Near a garbage can
      Now she puts the kid away,
      and she's gone to get a hit
      She hates her life, and what she's done to it
      There's one more kid that will never go to school
      Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.

      Keep on rockin' in the free world,
      Keep on rockin' in the free world
      Keep on rockin' in the free world,
      Keep on rockin' in the free world.

      We got a thousand points of light
      For the homeless man
      We got a kinder, gentler,
      Machine gun hand
      We got department stores and toilet paper
      Got styrofoam boxes for the ozone layer
      Got a man of the people,
      says keep hope alive
      Got fuel to burn, got roads to drive.