Fw: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Fw: Fw: What is ego ?

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 21, 2003
      Dear Karta,

      Some two cents...........

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "satkartar14" <satkarta4@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 05:25 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Fw: Fw: What is ego ?

      > > we are not stupid! and we hate to be
      manipulated!

      That it is an "other" which manipulates you and thus the "hate" for that manipulative other,............that is the stupidity, Karta.

      It is this stupidity which the so called Gurus, hones on.

      Whether it is Swami Giri, or X, Y, Z.........what is the reality of the situation, in this cyber-based communicatings?

      Some squiggly signs appears on a PC screen which you are viewing.

      Whether that sequence of squiggly signs, is profoundly enlightening, downright stupid, utter baloney, or manipulative crap,...........who is lending that conclusion, Karta?

      No one else but the viewer of the PC screen.

      You think, something is crap, ....hit the del key.

      You think something is very good,.........save it in a folder, to view it often.

      Where, now are  all the problems, all the terror, all the issues, with anybody on any Cyber-based List?

      > > as Jason said we respect and want
      to be
      > >  among you Gene Dan Freyia PapaJeff Nina
      > >  Melody but they fled due to the circus

      that I why I lost it partially, who
      > > wants to be in such an
      unnatural terror
      > > atmosphere!?

      What terror?
      What are you afraid of, Karta?

      Nobody can do anything to you, without your permission.

      What unnatural atmosphere?

      This is just a drama of the baloney.

      Laugh and the copious use of the del key.
      Both for the cyber world and the physical world.

      :-(

      > > > <snip>

      Or that the Self has
      rock then a worm, dog, man finally
      itself to be realized.

      > > > than the confusion before 'realization'
      > > > that we are ALL
      small selves 'stuck' in
      > > > a body nondually fragmented
      > > >
      > > > some go trough a feeling, that they are
      > > > a god with two legs and walk around with
      > > > glowing
      head could be a natural stage of
      > > > the process

      That is their hoopla.

      Why does it affect you, Karta?:-)

      > > > yours was a genius
      wording for the
      > > > reincarnation saga, Bobby and put a
      > > > big smile on my face, you really put
      > > > your universe
      together great and normal

      > > >   love, Karta
      > >
      > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      > > By being clear
      about confusion, you
      > > become clear of confusion.
      > >
      > > **Nisargadatta
      >
      > noone is able to breath when Swami
      > Giri is around

      LOL.

      Come on Karta.

      > PapaJeff had a wonderful club in
      bliss
      >  when I clikcked on it I felt grace
      >
      > now its
      in silent terror because
      > SG joint there too and everyone did

       shut up

      > people ARE sensitive!!
      >
      > she is
      trying to turn the peacefull
      > club of PJ's into one of her own

      liking, like all of her clubs are
      > including guru_satsang: every one
      > FOAD-ed and she talks to herself
      > endlesely prasing her state
      only the
      >  ever understanding Swami Ji is able
      >  to bare
      that kind narcistic raving

      > please tell me if I am
      wrong!

      That is your "take" on a person, based on some postings under that person's label.

      If you are so moved, by all means, decimate the postings,............ as the postings are only the hoopla of ideationing,......, with your own ideations.(And be prepared for some one else to trash your ideations)

      And when you get bored with it all,.......move on.

      Swami Giri, or X, Y, Z, can do nothing, but what you permit him/her to do to you.

      Karta, .............it's not what they call you.....

      ......It's what you respond to.

    • Jason Fishman
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 24, 2003

        <snipped>

        Sg:    are you serious ?   say what she Needs to say ?   you don't
        seem to realize she is speaking out of a concocted delusional
        fantasy of being some victim ........

        I don't disagree nor could I. Victims are victims. For you to say it's a delusional perspective, seems rather delusional. It's very valid to her in her scope of understanding.

        NO by addressing this  i am not giving her every reason to
        continue......   and your saying this is only justifying her
        actions.........

        I'm not sure why I would do such a thing, I don't even have a reason to justify my own actions. By adressing this, you have created a continuity to the saga, reacting in superior way, only breeds more superiority. You may break karta yet!

          Sure let her trash me all over the net.....   let her vent ....   sorry
        but this has been going on upwards of a year...... i have sat back
        and sat back and sat back .....  enough is enough ...... it is one
        thing to have an opinion and another thing to be making these
        types of sick rants.......

        Why is enough enough? What do you have to make justifiable? Isn't this a sick rant? For sure, words on the net are not going to harm anyone and I highly doubt she will be comming over to cook you for dinner. I tend to think that if your attempting to bring less suffering to those folks, then putting up barriers of whats acceptable isn't going to work, nor has it ever.

             in being a teacher of lost souls part of teaching is to show
        them they need to be responsible for their actions.....    it doesn't
        mean sitting back and letting people walk all over you and being
        expected to kiss their butts while they do it ........  (excuse the
        language please)

        You seem to be a lost soul yourself. No one here is really participating directly with this back and forth behavior and it certainly shows others a pretty valuable lesson.

             don't confuse compassion and love with being a whipping
        boy.......

        Perhaps your confused about being a whipping person (maybe I am, I accept it as such if so). Compassion and love are truly unconditional, otherwise it's just acceptance, putting up conditions makes one a whipped person. I will love you and accept your point of view unconditional, I will cater to your posts, praise you for your wisdom and be there for you whenever possible. I will also be honest about what I see and tell you if I feel I do not agree, I have nothing to prove in doing so.

        i am not going to be her whipping boy any longer ......
        got it .......    continuing to be the focus of her projections isn't in
        the category of being a good teacher ...... neither is it healthy for
        her........

        Yes, I understand. It's certainly ok to not be her whipping boy any longer. A good teacher doesn't need to teach, the lesson is apparent, the student walks away with the feeling of thier own accomplishment, not what was drilled into them to believe. This is part of who we (humans) are.

        rather than seeing me as the source of all her angst she should
        be looking at the real source where it began and it didn't begin by
        being banned from my sites......

        I don't disagree. Her angst isn't with another, it's within her. You throwing her off your site is fine, but it doesn't appear to be teaching anything, nor has it in the past, it just appears foolish and selfish.

          i offered freindship it was thrown in my face......
          i ignored and it only fueled her nonsense and makes her feel
        justified and empowered in the wrong manner.... your
        justifications of her actions in making these types of posts isn't
        going to get her to stop and get the help she needs ........      now
        it is time to do tough love .......      if you can't understand that then
        so be it......

        Hmmm, offering friendship at this point isn't going to change the history you two have, as you both seem to be based on that history. Perhaps if you would just be her friend and not offer it, it would be more accepted.

          i apologize for having to air this here .....

        Bob may or may not agree this is part of a valuable lesson. If not I appologize also.

          i would like to see her get the help that she needs .....   one way
        or the other .......

        Only karta can help karta, you can only be an inspiration for that sort of helping.

        my question to those who help her to play the victim don't you
        see that this is not helping her at all but simply fueling the fires of
        her delusions.........  whatever problem you have with guru's in the
        first place and justifying her actions, because i am a teacher and
        should overlook it  ------  don't.......   you aren't helping her .....

        I don't have a problem with guru's, I don't have a problem with you or with karta. I express this as I see it progress, as a simplized form of angst and suffering, and I'm not attempting to help either of you out of it.

        Thanks for expressing these thought with me, they are very valuable indeed!

        Peace and Love

        Do you Yahoo!?