Nasrudin - ego

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
      How was my first Nasrudin joke?

      I based it on the post on Mirroring I sent last week. I developed the joke
      during my meditation this morning.
      I hope everyone gets the joke. The point is that when the Doctor was
      addressing Nasrudin's real self, it was the ego that replied. In fact, in
      the whole conversation, the ego was the one talking!

      I sense that constructing Nasrudin jokes can be not only fun but also an
      approach to spiritual knowledge and development. Does anyone have any
      thoughts on this?

      ...Tony