Nasrudin

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      I would like to try my hand at some Nasrudin jokes. I hope it is OK,
      especially if they are not that funny at first!

      ...Tony
    • parisa
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
        hi

        i have many jokes about mola nasrudin ......

      • Tony
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
          Hi Parisa,

          Could you post them, starting with the ones you felt were most funny.

          Thanks...Tony

          PS - What does your name mean?