Nasrudin Clears Thing Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      When asked for his opinion about things, Nasrudin
      is quick to say nothing about lots of things:

      -Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's
      just on the surface.

      -If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.

      -The world's full of apathy, but I don't care.

      -Perspective is in the eye of the beholder.

      -Prejudiced people are all alike.

      -What is the probability that something will happen
      according to the odds?

      -Exaggeration is not all it's cracked up to be.

      -Evil is not all bad.

      -I'm still not sure if I understand ambiguity.

      -Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness.

      -There's no such thing as nonexistence.

      -Cooperation can only be reached if we work together.

      -As far as I'm concerned, treachery will sometimes bring
      loyalty into question.

      -He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.

      -I disagree with unanimity.

      -I have my doubts about disbelief.

      -Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

      -One should never generalize.

      -Avoid clich├ęs like the plague.

      -Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.

      -On one hand, I'm indecisive, but on the other, I'm not.

      -I have a twin brother; he's identical, but I'm not.

      -Exaggeration is a billion times worse than

      -Death to all fanatics!

      -An oral contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.

      -If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure.

      -I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

      -I always wanted to be a procrastinator!

      -Rehab is for quitters!

      -The shortest distance between two points is how far
      apart they are.

      -Don't be redundant by repeating yourself.

      -Grammar has gots to be one of the most importantest
      things ever.

      -My identity lies in not knowing who I am.

      -I am becoming increasingly worried that there isn't
      enough anxiety in my life.

      -I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make
      me paranoid.

      -Free advice is worth what you paid for it.

      -I keep telling myself that I am a pathological liar,
      but I am not sure if I believe it.

      -Not only am I redundant and superfluous, but I also
      tend to use more words than necessary.

      -There are only three kinds of people: people who
      can count and people who can't.

      -Reality is a big, nasty, vicious dragon, but
      I don't believe in dragons.