Tonights Meditation Class

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2003
      In tonight's class, we reviewed and did several techniques from last
      class and also did the Dual Body Part technique, Love meditation,
      reviewed OM, and spent much time on ways to be at one with the Witness
      and stop the Inner Chatterer from chattering. "Not the body, not the
      mind, not the emotions" was demonstrated, discussed and meditated on,
      as were other Jnana Yoga methodologies. Naturally, I spent some time
      whining about the Eagles, and telling jokes and Nasrudin stories.
      Also, we had a "surprise guest star", Eve (who many of you will
      remember posted here many times as Eveneon). She returned to class for
      the first time since becoming a Mommy 9 weeks ago. I'll soon be
      posting some new pics of Ani, who is doing fine, coos, smiles, and has
      found her hand. Anyway, the class was fun and we hope beneficial. If
      you would like to attend the next class, it will be on Mon. 10/27/03.