Here's the joke

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      A man tries to enter heaven but first he has a chat
      with St. Peter, keeper of the Pearly Gates.
      St. Peter explains that it is not easy to get into
      heaven. There are some criteria to be met before entry
      is allowed.
      St. Peter asked the man several questions.
      Was he religious in life? Did he attend church?
      Was he generous? Did he give money to the poor, to
      charities? Did he do any good deeds? Did he help his
      neighbor?
      The man answered, "No".
      St. Peter said, "Not good, not good."
      Exasperated, St. Peter says, "Look, everybody
      does something nice sometime. Work with me, I'm trying
      to help. Now think!"
      The man says, "There was this little old lady. I
      came out of a store and found her surrounded by a dozen
      Hell's Angels. They had taken her purse and were
      shoving her, taunting and abusing her. I got so mad I
      threw my bags down, fought my way through the crowd and
      got her purse back. I helped her to her feet. Then I
      went up to the biggest, meanest biker and told him how
      despicable, cowardly and mean he was and then I spit in
      his face."
      "Wow, said St. Peter, "That's impressive. When
      did this happen?"
      "Oh, about ten minutes ago"