Re: unnatural stillness

  • Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 5, 2003
      > Since imho you are one of the most
      > enlightened and intelligent person on
      > this forum, if you wish I can call
      > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
      > thats gonna change *Realty* lol

      (removed for space)

      I know, for someone as pure and
      transparent as yourself without any
      holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
      this fact never occurred, because you
      can share your precious self without
      an agenda, but with abundance and with

      > Infinite Love always
      >
      > you ARE THAT!
      >

      > love, Karta

      Karta - Swami is not something that you simply decide to call
      someone ...... it is a term for a consecrated hindu renunciate ....

      my question is WHY this sarcastic bent ?

      it is like making fun of a nun and putting her down because
      others call her *sister* ----- it is simply a pointing that she is a
      christian renunciate ....... would you deride that term and then
      sling it as an epitaph and say like it would change *Reality* ?

      Respect goes two ways ....... if you want it ---- you might want to
      try giving a little without the continuous slights thrown in here and
      there around the net .......

      by the way there is an open letter for you at Sarlos addressing
      the uncalled for remarks and slanders you have made towards
      me there ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain
      you are in is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not
      your enemy and never have been........

      Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
      Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
      free that which is bound.........
    • Era
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri" <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:

        > > Since imho you are one of the most
        > > enlightened and intelligent person on
        > > this forum, if you wish I can call
        > > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
        > > thats gonna change *Realty* lol
        >
        > (removed for space)
        >
        > I know, for someone as pure and
        > transparent as yourself without any
        > holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
        > this fact never occurred, because you
        > can share your precious self without
        > an agenda, but with abundance and with
        >
        > > Infinite Love always
        > >
        > > you ARE THAT!
        > >

        > > love, Karta
        >

        > Karta - Swami is not something that you simply decide to call
        > someone ...... it is a term for a consecrated hindu renunciate ....
        >
        > my question is WHY this sarcastic bent ?
        >
        > it is like making fun of a nun and putting her down because
        > others call her *sister* ----- it is simply a pointing that she is a
        > christian renunciate ....... would you deride that term and then
        > sling it as an epitaph and say like it would change *Reality* ?
        >

        > Respect goes two ways ....... if you want it ---- you might want to
        > try giving a little without the continuous slights thrown in here and
        > there around the net .......
        >
        > by the way there is an open letter for you at Sarlos addressing
        > the uncalled for remarks and slanders you have made towards
        > me there

        dear SG

        I read it

        but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute
        when Devi called you enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light
        you two were emanating there

        I had and have no quarrel with you,
        I like and respect the work you do.

        Devi irritates me with her
        *enlightenment* obsession and

        I do respond when they call me
        twofaced!!!!

        I did never endorsed your enlightenment
        higher than it is

        I am sure you know that there are
        various debts to that term

        SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!

        you don't understand me and never did

        Karta

        ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain
        > you are in is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not
        > your enemy and never have been........
        >

        > Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
        > Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
        > free that which is bound.........
      • Era
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
          I use and do respect the word and what
          it conotes: "Enlightened" only for the
          likes of saints like Ramana Maharshi,
          or my Master

          maybe this explaines me

          > > > Since imho you are one of the most
          > > > enlightened and intelligent person on
          > > > this forum, if you wish I can call
          > > > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
          > > > thats gonna change *Realty* lol
          > >
          > > (removed for space)
          > >
          > > I know, for someone as pure and
          > > transparent as yourself without any
          > > holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
          > > this fact never occurred, because you
          > > can share your precious self without
          > > an agenda, but with abundance and with
          > >
          > > > Infinite Love always
          > > >
          > > > you ARE THAT!
          > > >

          > > > love, Karta
          > >

          > > Karta - Swami is not something that you simply decide to call
          > > someone ...... it is a term for a consecrated hindu renunciate ....
          > >
          > > my question is WHY this sarcastic bent ?
          > >
          > > it is like making fun of a nun and putting her down because
          > > others call her *sister* ----- it is simply a pointing that she is a
          > > christian renunciate ....... would you deride that term and then
          > > sling it as an epitaph and say like it would change *Reality* ?
          > >

          > > Respect goes two ways ....... if you want it ---- you might want to
          > > try giving a little without the continuous slights thrown in here and
          > > there around the net .......
          > >
          > > by the way there is an open letter for you at Sarlos addressing
          > > the uncalled for remarks and slanders you have made towards
          > > me there
          >

          > dear SG
          >
          > I read it
          >
          > but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute
          > when Devi called you enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light
          > you two were emanating there
          >
          > I had and have no quarrel with you,
          > I like and respect the work you do.
          >
          > Devi irritates me with her
          > *enlightenment* obsession and
          >
          > I do respond when they call me
          > twofaced!!!!
          >
          > I did never endorsed your enlightenment
          > higher than it is
          >
          > I am sure you know that there are
          > various debts to that term
          >
          > SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!
          >
          > you don't understand me and never did
          >
          > Karta
          >

          > ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain
          > > you are in is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not
          > > your enemy and never have been........
          > >

          > > Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
          > > Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
          > > free that which is bound.........
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
            > dear Nina my angel,
            >
            > I was thinking on your post and than
            > I couldn't resist anymore to answer
            > with my 0.02$
            >
            > Since imho you are one of the most
            > enlightened and intelligent person on
            > this forum, if you wish I can call
            > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
            > thats gonna change *Realty* lol
            >
            > Truth can not be manipulated
            >
            > what is IS, Timothy Leary
            >
            > spirituality 101
            >
            > anyway, the shakti: one's sex drive,
            > ego, intentions, understanding,
            > ethical values, Consciousness, Awareness
            > soul are all in the eyes of everyone
            >
            > those for the holy tradition o
            > transference through Darshan
            >
            > if a violent, or a mentally disturbed
            > creature looks into an innocent child's
            > eye, the seed of its damage is planted,
            > a gaze does awoke something
            >
            > please take my word for this; entities
            > the essences of others are highly
            > contagious, so to speak
            >
            > even online, let alone with eye-contact!
            >
            > so is the circus created: the action
            > the *reality* by us humans
            >
            > so if you want to sit down in meditation
            > and ONLY!!! deal with your own 'shit'
            > and not add others to it: it is best
            > to stay away from all contacts before meditation
            >
            > I know, for someone as pure and
            > transparent as yourself without any
            > holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
            > this fact never occurred, because you
            > can share your precious self without
            > an agenda, but with abundance and with
            >
            > Infinite Love always
            >
            > you ARE THAT!
            >

            > love, Karta

            Hello, Karta,

            Thank you for your concern.

            You seem to be speaking of empathy, the
            ability to share what another is experiencing,
            whatever that may be.

            It seems, that empathic understanding can be
            filtered by perception.

            So, where one may see the innocent child
            seeded with violence and mental disturbance,
            another may see the violent and mentally
            disturbed one seeded with innocence.

            At any rate, we may struggle to put up
            barriers to empathy, by removing ourselves
            from the presence of disturbing people,
            but the range of the quantum mind is boundless
            and doesn't discriminate in the ways we might
            like.

            I can claim it all as mine: the innocence,
            violence and mental disturbance. I can also
            see through it.

            The story I wrote, on which you have commented,
            revealed only one aspect of that meditation class.
            It was the story of what was happening between
            quiet lengths of infinity, which I didn't mention.

            I'll leave you with a story I came across
            last night:

            (begin excerpt, p. 210, Brain States by Tom Kenyon, M.A.)

            Belief is a powerful filter of perception
            whether it be a perception of an individual
            or of a group. An incident tha occurred on
            one of Magellan's voyages demonstrates this
            point in a dramatic manner. As the explorer
            sailed around the tip of South America, he
            stopped at a place called Tierra del Fuego,
            the southernmost point in the Western Hemisphere.
            Coming ashore he met some local natives who had
            come out to see the strange visitors. What
            transpired is hard to imagine, but the ship's
            historian documented the event.

            As Magellan came ashore, the natives asked him
            how he got there. He pointed out the the full-masted
            sailing ships at anchor off the coast. Incredible
            as it seems, none of the natives could see the
            ships that were clearly visible to Magellan and
            his crew. The natives had never seen anything
            like sailing ships. They did not expect to see
            them, and so they did not see them.

            According to the historian's records, the first
            person to see the ships was the village shaman
            or witch doctor. He said that if they looked out
            to the sea from the corner of their eyes they
            could see something. Finally, everyone in the
            tribe could see the ships.

            Shamans are trained to "see" and work in the
            inner world of reality. My hunch is that through
            years of entering trance states and working in
            his own "inner reality," the shaman's perception
            was more flexible than the other members of his
            tribe. Thus, he was able to see Magellan's ships
            even though they violated the consensus reality
            of his kinsmen.

            (end excerpt)

            Nina
          • Onniko
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
              <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
              > I use and do respect the word and what
              > it conotes: "Enlightened" only for the
              > likes of saints like Ramana Maharshi,
              > or my Master
              >
              > maybe this explaines me

              That would do it. I call all people enlightened because of
              something I see, but I agree with you that it's either all or
              something like a couple of people on earth. There is no special
              category for the inbetween. They are just like everyone else.

            • Onniko
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                <murrkis@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                > sailing ships at anchor off the coast. Incredible
                > as it seems, none of the natives could see the
                > ships that were clearly visible to Magellan and
                > his crew. The natives had never seen anything
                > like sailing ships. They did not expect to see
                > them, and so they did not see them.
                >
                > According to the historian's records, the first
                > person to see the ships was the village shaman
                > or witch doctor. He said that if they looked out
                > to the sea from the corner of their eyes they
                > could see something. Finally, everyone in the
                > tribe could see the ships.
                >
                > Shamans are trained to "see" and work in the
                > inner world of reality. My hunch is that through
                > years of entering trance states and working in
                > his own "inner reality," the shaman's perception
                > was more flexible than the other members of his
                > tribe. Thus, he was able to see Magellan's ships
                > even though they violated the consensus reality

                That is a great story, Nina. Thanks. Anyone who hasn't done it in
                awhile might walk out in the world, today, and include their corner
                of the eye vision just to see how remarkable the ordinary world is
                before it gets edited by the guy in front.
              • Era
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                  I thought that members online knew who
                  do I call enlightened, since I made it
                  clear several times, last time when
                  PapaJeff popped up as god in human form

                  this thingy crashed on me more times
                  than homeless people

                  its is also hard to come of opiates
                  painkillers

                  sorry for being short fused

                  Oniko, to hold a view, that everyone is
                  enlightened is beautiful, but I was
                  trained in dialectical thought, and I can't change that

                • Era
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                    > sailing ships at anchor off the coast. Incredible
                    > as it seems, none of the natives could see the
                    > ships that were clearly visible to Magellan and
                    > his crew. The natives had never seen anything
                    > like sailing ships. They did not expect to see
                    > them, and so they did not see them.
                    >
                    > According to the historian's records, the first
                    > person to see the ships was the village shaman
                    > or witch doctor. He said that if they looked out
                    > to the sea from the corner of their eyes they
                    > could see something. Finally, everyone in the
                    > tribe could see the ships.
                    >
                    > Shamans are trained to "see" and work in the
                    > inner world of reality. My hunch is that through
                    > years of entering trance states and working in
                    > his own "inner reality," the shaman's perception
                    > was more flexible than the other members of his
                    > tribe. Thus, he was able to see Magellan's ships
                    > even though they violated the consensus reality

                    thank you Nina for being here and being yourself,

                    and for your patience with me

                    I had to cut out the espressos too,
                    what I was gulping down all day, and
                    I will be more civil from now on

                    I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

                    love, Karta
                  • Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                      > dear SG
                      >
                      > I read it

                      > but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute when Devi called you
                      enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light you two
                      were emanating there

                      SG: why do you link me with Devi ? i have no strings with
                      either of you .........

                      > I had and have no quarrel with you,
                      > I like and respect the work you do.

                      SG: really ? then what is this as written :

                      K: > she belongs to the circus of self- proclaimed deluded ones
                      together with Judi and you

                      > and the gap between the *understanding" held by Don and
                      Ganga is as big as between you and me

                      SG: that statement is not showing one ounce of
                      respect .......

                      if you are going to be Transparent it
                      means being honest and Ethical in all respects.......

                      if you say you respect me here and then go to Sarlos
                      and post this type of inflamitory statement that is called
                      being double minded or two faced .......

                      Bible Quote : a Double minded man is unstable in all his
                      ways.......... if you want to get a firm foundation that is
                      unshakable one must use the single eye to see ........

                      K> Devi irritates me with her
                      > *enlightenment* obsession and
                      >
                      > I do respond when they call me
                      > twofaced!!!!

                      SG: so once again WHY are you linking me up with Devi ?
                      Why are you projecting what she says onto me and
                      suddenly then taking up this banner that if she sees
                      value and considers me enlightened then of course
                      that proves i am a fraud ?

                      K: > I did never endorsed your enlightenment
                      > higher than it is

                      SG: there is either Enlightenment in which the conditionings
                      are blown out and Liberation IS ....... or it isn't ...... there aren't
                      degrees of enlightenment ......
                      Like pregnancy it either is or is not ...... you can have degrees of
                      relative knowledge but not Self Realization........

                      K; > I am sure you know that there are various debts to that term
                      > SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!

                      SG: there are debts when you slander a swami ( a renunciate
                      dedicated to God ) ...... but we won't get into that here ...... if you
                      are acting in a double minded way ..... if you are doing two
                      separate actions between here and and somewhere else then
                      that is termed twofaced......... it does not mean necessarily as
                      you might be taking it as a treacherous person not to be trusted
                      but simply that you are acting in two separate manners here and
                      there .........

                      > you don't understand me and never did

                      > Karta

                      SG: what is to understand ? let's try this on for size......

                      you are still searching and at present in a very reactive mode
                      you want to trust but are afraid to open yourself to it .........

                      you think that being strong is in building up an ego identity
                      (positive affirmation) rather than letting it go and not needing to
                      control anything..........

                      there is a mistrust of anyone with a label such as guru and it is
                      construed as some projection of being better than others ( while
                      that is not the case at all) ........

                      there is a need to keep secure boundaries in place and seeing
                      things in terms of black and white ......

                      while Sant Thakar Singh wears white and has a title that
                      is well and good...... if anyone else does then they are a
                      sham...
                      My question is what makes it pure for him and you see
                      religious clothes or titles as a sham for others ? is it becuase
                      he is indian ?
                      if you think that he would come as sit down with you and
                      have a one to one conversation, think again ....... and yet you do
                      not see him as being ego centric and caught in a Guru image
                      ......... while there is this very projection on others.........

                      SG: the following words still stand :

                      ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain you are in
                      is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not your enemy
                      and never have been........

                      Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
                      Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
                      free that which is bound.........

                      i would celebrate your freedom and liberation ......
                    • Era
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                        "Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri" <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:

                        > > dear SG
                        > >
                        > > I read it
                        >
                        > > but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute when Devi called you
                        > enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light you two
                        > were emanating there
                        >
                        > SG: why do you link me with Devi ?
                        she really ticks me off with ..
                        i have no strings with
                        > either of you .........

                        I am glad, it puzzles me how I am
                        forced to speak about things I would
                        rather keep to myself

                        > > I had and have no quarrel with you,
                        > > I like and respect the work you do.
                        >
                        > SG: really ? then what is this as written :
                        >

                        > K: > she belongs to the circus of self- proclaimed deluded ones
                        > together with Judi and you

                        dear SG, that is exactly the reason
                        I unsubed from Sarlo because Devi
                        irritates me beyond my endurance,

                        please believe me I would never post
                        such things, only when I am pushed over
                        the top, what the deva succeeds to do
                        on a regular bases; now posting from
                        her Thuraya samadhi

                        and Sarlo thinks, that she is charming

                        oh!!!! somebody help!!!!!

                        I live in my world, with my value
                        system, with my understanding of what
                        enlightenment is and wo is and who is
                        not, and will not lye about it

                        > > and the gap between the *understanding" held by Don and
                        > Ganga is as big as between you and me
                        >
                        > SG: that statement is not showing one ounce of
                        > respect .......
                        >
                        > if you are going to be Transparent it
                        > means being honest and Ethical in all respects.......
                        >
                        > if you say you respect me here and then go to Sarlos
                        > and post this type of inflamitory statement that is called
                        > being double minded or two faced .......
                        >
                        > Bible Quote : a Double minded man is unstable in all his
                        > ways.......... if you want to get a firm foundation that is
                        > unshakable one must use the single eye to see ........
                        >

                        > K> Devi irritates me with her
                        > > *enlightenment* obsession and
                        > >
                        > > I do respond when they call me
                        > > twofaced!!!!
                        >
                        > SG: so once again WHY are you linking me up with Devi ?
                        > Why are you projecting what she says onto me and
                        > suddenly then taking up this banner that if she sees
                        > value and considers me enlightened then of course
                        > that proves i am a fraud ?
                        >

                        > K: > I did never endorsed your enlightenment
                        > > higher than it is
                        >
                        > SG: there is either Enlightenment in which the conditionings
                        > are blown out and Liberation IS ....... or it isn't ...... there aren't
                        > degrees of enlightenment ......
                        > Like pregnancy it either is or is not

                        you said it than, not me <grin>

                        ...... you can have degrees of
                        > relative knowledge but not Self Realization........
                        >

                        > K; > I am sure you know that there are various debts to that term
                        > > SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!
                        >
                        > SG: there are debts when you slander a swami ( a renunciate
                        > dedicated to God ) ...... but we won't get into that here ...... if you
                        > are acting in a double minded way ..... if you are doing two
                        > separate actions between here and and somewhere else then
                        > that is termed twofaced......... it does not mean necessarily as
                        > you might be taking it as a treacherous person not to be trusted
                        > but simply that you are acting in two separate manners here and
                        > there .........
                        >

                        > > you don't understand me and never did
                        >
                        > > Karta
                        >
                        > SG: what is to understand ? let's try this on for size......

                        Oh! SG don't ware me down please!
                        you always did misinterpreted me

                        ALWAYS! lookig through your heavily
                        colored glasses which I have nohing
                        to do with

                        > you are still searching and at present in a very reactive mode

                        keep your pseudo analysis to your self
                        please, you don't know me what was
                        proved over and over how you mis
                        understood me in the past also

                        and imo your divisions and fixation with
                        seekers and searchers and masters and
                        gurus is childish

                        > you want to trust but are afraid to open yourself to it .........
                        >
                        > you think that being strong is in building up an ego identity
                        > (positive affirmation) rather than letting it go and not needing to
                        > control anything..........
                        >
                        > there is a mistrust of anyone with a label such as guru and it is
                        > construed as some projection of being better than others ( while
                        > that is not the case at all) ........
                        >
                        > there is a need to keep secure boundaries in place and seeing
                        > things in terms of black and white ......
                        >
                        > while Sant Thakar Singh wears white

                        He is a sikh, that is their attire
                        accept the radical ones; who have
                        hotpink turbans

                        > and has a title that
                        > is well and good...... if anyone else does then they are a
                        > sham...

                        no, I never said that your title is
                        a sham, never and I adore your initiation
                        mystic flame dancing Siva photos

                        and wish you the best with your journey

                        > My question is what makes it pure for him and you see
                        > religious clothes or titles as a sham for others ? is it because
                        > he is indian ?
                        > if you think that he would come as sit down with you and
                        > have a one to one conversation, think again ....... and yet you do
                        > not see him as being ego centric and caught in a Guru image
                        > ......... while there is this very projection on others.........
                        >

                        > SG: the following words still stand :
                        >
                        > ....... i have no ill will towards you
                        yes, I always knew, that dear SG
                        > as whatever pain you are in
                        > is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not your enemy
                        > and never have been........
                        >

                        > Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
                        > Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
                        > free that which is bound.........
                        >
                        > i would celebrate your freedom and
                        liberation ......

                        peace peace, and please forgive me
                        for being alive and being myself

                        Karta
                      • Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003

                          > peace peace, and please forgive me
                          > for being alive and being myself
                          >

                          > Karta

                          i celebrate your being alive ......
                          i celebrate your being your Self.......
                          but cringe when that spills over into tearing apart another in
                          order to think you can keep your center, that way .......

                          Peace is a center ...... Infinite Love needs hold no center
                          it's transparent nature gives simply due to its very nature of
                          presenting freedom rather than bondage.........

                          Blessings and Infinite Love
                        • Era
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                            <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:

                            > > peace peace, and please forgive me
                            > > for being alive and being myself
                            > >

                            > > Karta
                            >
                            > i celebrate your being alive ......
                            > i celebrate your being your Self.......
                            > Blessings and Infinite Love

                            thanks SG

                            this makes me very happy

                            love, Karta
                          • Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                              <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                              > <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:
                              > >

                              > > > peace peace, and please forgive me
                              > > > for being alive and being myself
                              > > >

                              > > > Karta
                              > >
                              > > i celebrate your being alive ......
                              > > i celebrate your being your Self.......
                              > > Blessings and Infinite Love
                              >

                              > thanks SG
                              >
                              > this makes me very happy
                              >
                              > love, Karta

                              SG: you have edited it ........ what you have taken out is just
                              as important as what is left ...........

                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 7, 2003
                                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri" <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:
                                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
                                > <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

                                > > > i celebrate your being alive ......
                                > > > i celebrate your being your Self.......
                                > > > Blessings and Infinite Love
                                > >

                                > > thanks SG
                                > >
                                > > this makes me very happy
                                > >
                                > > love, Karta
                              • Onniko
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 7, 2003
                                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"

                                  Un nAtURaL sTiLL NesS

                                  I aM tHe oNe

                                  i sTaND aT tHe cEN tEr oF lOVe

                                  AlL mEn pLaY aT tHe eDGeS oF mY SKiRT

                                  AS iT sWWiSHHes tHe EArthS gRounD

                                  iN My SiL EnCE i tRy tO SmooTh tHe wRin Kles mEn mAKe tHEre

                                  AnD I trY tO sTop tHe IDlE pLaY tHat rUF Fles mY hOLy sKiRt

                                  i BrUsH aNd I BruSH aT tHeSe fOOl iSh mEn

                                  aNd Rea RaNge mY dIVine gArMenT

                                  bUt tHey WOn'T bE sTiLl

                                  pLaYiNg and bLOwInG

                                  PlAyIng AND BloWiNg