Re: unnatural stillness

  • Era
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 5, 2003
      "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
      > Earlier this week, I had an opportunity to attend a local meditation
      > class. In a town full of possibilities to experience the strange
      > theatrical by-products of spirituality, I thought this class to be a
      > relatively safe haven. As it turned out, it was one of the most
      > intense experiences I have had in this spiritual circus town.
      >
      > From the time I arrived, 5 minutes early, to the time I left, 5
      > minutes late, there was in place an unspoken, but clearly enforced
      > rule of 'no contact'. When I arrived, people were already sitting,
      > eyes closed. There was no eye contact or greeting from the teacher to
      > the students as they arrived. People found their places and went
      > directly into sitting. There was some teaching, there were some
      > questions. When class ended, everyone packed their cushions, put on
      > their shoes, and left. Immediately. Like leaves adrift on a pond,
      > staring at the sky - the class gathered, and drifted apart.
      >
      > Earlier today, I met a woman who recognized me from the class.
      > Carefully, I inquired about her participation and the class.
      > Eventually, the key was offered up: a few weeks ago, the teacher had
      > advised everyone to leave their stories at the door. A-ha!
      >
      > How serious we become! How we constrict!
      >
      > It is as if the simple act of greeting another, or making eye
      > contact, would betray us. We are unable to leave our story behind. It
      > follows us, pulling at our pantlegs, with more or less intensity,
      > until the moment we die to this body.
      >
      > Why leave our stories at the door, and to struggle with the unnatural
      > stillness of that, when the stories are naturally, and with complete
      > grace, left at the threshold of meditation?
      >
      > (Then again, maybe I've misread the situation. Could be that it is
      > none of the above, and that the people of the class, as my husband
      > explained to me, were only late for the mothership.)
      >
      > Nina

      dear Nina my angel,

      I was thinking on your post and than
      I couldn't resist anymore to answer
      with my 0.02$

      Since imho you are one of the most
      enlightened and intelligent person on
      this forum, if you wish I can call
      you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
      thats gonna change *Realty* lol

      Truth can not be manipulated

      what is IS, Timothy Leary

      spirituality 101

      anyway, the shakti: one's sex drive,
      ego, intentions, understanding,
      ethical values, Consciousness, Awareness
      soul are all in the eyes of everyone

      those for the holy tradition o
      transference through Darshan

      if a violent, or a mentally disturbed
      creature looks into an innocent child's
      eye, the seed of its damage is planted,
      a gaze does awoke something

      please take my word for this; entities
      the essences of others are highly
      contagious, so to speak

      even online, let alone with eye-contact!

      so is the circus created: the action
      the *reality* by us humans

      so if you want to sit down in meditation
      and ONLY!!! deal with your own 'shit'
      and not add others to it: it is best
      to stay away from all contacts before meditation

      I know, for someone as pure and
      transparent as yourself without any
      holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
      this fact never occurred, because you
      can share your precious self without
      an agenda, but with abundance and with

      Infinite Love always

      you ARE THAT!

      love, Karta
    • Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 5, 2003
        > Since imho you are one of the most
        > enlightened and intelligent person on
        > this forum, if you wish I can call
        > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
        > thats gonna change *Realty* lol

        (removed for space)

        I know, for someone as pure and
        transparent as yourself without any
        holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
        this fact never occurred, because you
        can share your precious self without
        an agenda, but with abundance and with

        > Infinite Love always
        >
        > you ARE THAT!
        >

        > love, Karta

        Karta - Swami is not something that you simply decide to call
        someone ...... it is a term for a consecrated hindu renunciate ....

        my question is WHY this sarcastic bent ?

        it is like making fun of a nun and putting her down because
        others call her *sister* ----- it is simply a pointing that she is a
        christian renunciate ....... would you deride that term and then
        sling it as an epitaph and say like it would change *Reality* ?

        Respect goes two ways ....... if you want it ---- you might want to
        try giving a little without the continuous slights thrown in here and
        there around the net .......

        by the way there is an open letter for you at Sarlos addressing
        the uncalled for remarks and slanders you have made towards
        me there ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain
        you are in is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not
        your enemy and never have been........

        Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
        Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
        free that which is bound.........
      • Era
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri" <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:

          > > Since imho you are one of the most
          > > enlightened and intelligent person on
          > > this forum, if you wish I can call
          > > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
          > > thats gonna change *Realty* lol
          >
          > (removed for space)
          >
          > I know, for someone as pure and
          > transparent as yourself without any
          > holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
          > this fact never occurred, because you
          > can share your precious self without
          > an agenda, but with abundance and with
          >
          > > Infinite Love always
          > >
          > > you ARE THAT!
          > >

          > > love, Karta
          >

          > Karta - Swami is not something that you simply decide to call
          > someone ...... it is a term for a consecrated hindu renunciate ....
          >
          > my question is WHY this sarcastic bent ?
          >
          > it is like making fun of a nun and putting her down because
          > others call her *sister* ----- it is simply a pointing that she is a
          > christian renunciate ....... would you deride that term and then
          > sling it as an epitaph and say like it would change *Reality* ?
          >

          > Respect goes two ways ....... if you want it ---- you might want to
          > try giving a little without the continuous slights thrown in here and
          > there around the net .......
          >
          > by the way there is an open letter for you at Sarlos addressing
          > the uncalled for remarks and slanders you have made towards
          > me there

          dear SG

          I read it

          but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute
          when Devi called you enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light
          you two were emanating there

          I had and have no quarrel with you,
          I like and respect the work you do.

          Devi irritates me with her
          *enlightenment* obsession and

          I do respond when they call me
          twofaced!!!!

          I did never endorsed your enlightenment
          higher than it is

          I am sure you know that there are
          various debts to that term

          SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!

          you don't understand me and never did

          Karta

          ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain
          > you are in is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not
          > your enemy and never have been........
          >

          > Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
          > Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
          > free that which is bound.........
        • Era
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
            I use and do respect the word and what
            it conotes: "Enlightened" only for the
            likes of saints like Ramana Maharshi,
            or my Master

            maybe this explaines me

            > > > Since imho you are one of the most
            > > > enlightened and intelligent person on
            > > > this forum, if you wish I can call
            > > > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
            > > > thats gonna change *Realty* lol
            > >
            > > (removed for space)
            > >
            > > I know, for someone as pure and
            > > transparent as yourself without any
            > > holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
            > > this fact never occurred, because you
            > > can share your precious self without
            > > an agenda, but with abundance and with
            > >
            > > > Infinite Love always
            > > >
            > > > you ARE THAT!
            > > >

            > > > love, Karta
            > >

            > > Karta - Swami is not something that you simply decide to call
            > > someone ...... it is a term for a consecrated hindu renunciate ....
            > >
            > > my question is WHY this sarcastic bent ?
            > >
            > > it is like making fun of a nun and putting her down because
            > > others call her *sister* ----- it is simply a pointing that she is a
            > > christian renunciate ....... would you deride that term and then
            > > sling it as an epitaph and say like it would change *Reality* ?
            > >

            > > Respect goes two ways ....... if you want it ---- you might want to
            > > try giving a little without the continuous slights thrown in here and
            > > there around the net .......
            > >
            > > by the way there is an open letter for you at Sarlos addressing
            > > the uncalled for remarks and slanders you have made towards
            > > me there
            >

            > dear SG
            >
            > I read it
            >
            > but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute
            > when Devi called you enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light
            > you two were emanating there
            >
            > I had and have no quarrel with you,
            > I like and respect the work you do.
            >
            > Devi irritates me with her
            > *enlightenment* obsession and
            >
            > I do respond when they call me
            > twofaced!!!!
            >
            > I did never endorsed your enlightenment
            > higher than it is
            >
            > I am sure you know that there are
            > various debts to that term
            >
            > SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!
            >
            > you don't understand me and never did
            >
            > Karta
            >

            > ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain
            > > you are in is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not
            > > your enemy and never have been........
            > >

            > > Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
            > > Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
            > > free that which is bound.........
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
              > dear Nina my angel,
              >
              > I was thinking on your post and than
              > I couldn't resist anymore to answer
              > with my 0.02$
              >
              > Since imho you are one of the most
              > enlightened and intelligent person on
              > this forum, if you wish I can call
              > you Swami, or Baba or somethin' like
              > thats gonna change *Realty* lol
              >
              > Truth can not be manipulated
              >
              > what is IS, Timothy Leary
              >
              > spirituality 101
              >
              > anyway, the shakti: one's sex drive,
              > ego, intentions, understanding,
              > ethical values, Consciousness, Awareness
              > soul are all in the eyes of everyone
              >
              > those for the holy tradition o
              > transference through Darshan
              >
              > if a violent, or a mentally disturbed
              > creature looks into an innocent child's
              > eye, the seed of its damage is planted,
              > a gaze does awoke something
              >
              > please take my word for this; entities
              > the essences of others are highly
              > contagious, so to speak
              >
              > even online, let alone with eye-contact!
              >
              > so is the circus created: the action
              > the *reality* by us humans
              >
              > so if you want to sit down in meditation
              > and ONLY!!! deal with your own 'shit'
              > and not add others to it: it is best
              > to stay away from all contacts before meditation
              >
              > I know, for someone as pure and
              > transparent as yourself without any
              > holy, guru, or any kind of ill ego
              > this fact never occurred, because you
              > can share your precious self without
              > an agenda, but with abundance and with
              >
              > Infinite Love always
              >
              > you ARE THAT!
              >

              > love, Karta

              Hello, Karta,

              Thank you for your concern.

              You seem to be speaking of empathy, the
              ability to share what another is experiencing,
              whatever that may be.

              It seems, that empathic understanding can be
              filtered by perception.

              So, where one may see the innocent child
              seeded with violence and mental disturbance,
              another may see the violent and mentally
              disturbed one seeded with innocence.

              At any rate, we may struggle to put up
              barriers to empathy, by removing ourselves
              from the presence of disturbing people,
              but the range of the quantum mind is boundless
              and doesn't discriminate in the ways we might
              like.

              I can claim it all as mine: the innocence,
              violence and mental disturbance. I can also
              see through it.

              The story I wrote, on which you have commented,
              revealed only one aspect of that meditation class.
              It was the story of what was happening between
              quiet lengths of infinity, which I didn't mention.

              I'll leave you with a story I came across
              last night:

              (begin excerpt, p. 210, Brain States by Tom Kenyon, M.A.)

              Belief is a powerful filter of perception
              whether it be a perception of an individual
              or of a group. An incident tha occurred on
              one of Magellan's voyages demonstrates this
              point in a dramatic manner. As the explorer
              sailed around the tip of South America, he
              stopped at a place called Tierra del Fuego,
              the southernmost point in the Western Hemisphere.
              Coming ashore he met some local natives who had
              come out to see the strange visitors. What
              transpired is hard to imagine, but the ship's
              historian documented the event.

              As Magellan came ashore, the natives asked him
              how he got there. He pointed out the the full-masted
              sailing ships at anchor off the coast. Incredible
              as it seems, none of the natives could see the
              ships that were clearly visible to Magellan and
              his crew. The natives had never seen anything
              like sailing ships. They did not expect to see
              them, and so they did not see them.

              According to the historian's records, the first
              person to see the ships was the village shaman
              or witch doctor. He said that if they looked out
              to the sea from the corner of their eyes they
              could see something. Finally, everyone in the
              tribe could see the ships.

              Shamans are trained to "see" and work in the
              inner world of reality. My hunch is that through
              years of entering trance states and working in
              his own "inner reality," the shaman's perception
              was more flexible than the other members of his
              tribe. Thus, he was able to see Magellan's ships
              even though they violated the consensus reality
              of his kinsmen.

              (end excerpt)

              Nina
            • Onniko
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
                <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                > I use and do respect the word and what
                > it conotes: "Enlightened" only for the
                > likes of saints like Ramana Maharshi,
                > or my Master
                >
                > maybe this explaines me

                That would do it. I call all people enlightened because of
                something I see, but I agree with you that it's either all or
                something like a couple of people on earth. There is no special
                category for the inbetween. They are just like everyone else.

              • Onniko
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                  <murrkis@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                  > sailing ships at anchor off the coast. Incredible
                  > as it seems, none of the natives could see the
                  > ships that were clearly visible to Magellan and
                  > his crew. The natives had never seen anything
                  > like sailing ships. They did not expect to see
                  > them, and so they did not see them.
                  >
                  > According to the historian's records, the first
                  > person to see the ships was the village shaman
                  > or witch doctor. He said that if they looked out
                  > to the sea from the corner of their eyes they
                  > could see something. Finally, everyone in the
                  > tribe could see the ships.
                  >
                  > Shamans are trained to "see" and work in the
                  > inner world of reality. My hunch is that through
                  > years of entering trance states and working in
                  > his own "inner reality," the shaman's perception
                  > was more flexible than the other members of his
                  > tribe. Thus, he was able to see Magellan's ships
                  > even though they violated the consensus reality

                  That is a great story, Nina. Thanks. Anyone who hasn't done it in
                  awhile might walk out in the world, today, and include their corner
                  of the eye vision just to see how remarkable the ordinary world is
                  before it gets edited by the guy in front.
                • Era
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                    I thought that members online knew who
                    do I call enlightened, since I made it
                    clear several times, last time when
                    PapaJeff popped up as god in human form

                    this thingy crashed on me more times
                    than homeless people

                    its is also hard to come of opiates
                    painkillers

                    sorry for being short fused

                    Oniko, to hold a view, that everyone is
                    enlightened is beautiful, but I was
                    trained in dialectical thought, and I can't change that

                  • Era
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                      > sailing ships at anchor off the coast. Incredible
                      > as it seems, none of the natives could see the
                      > ships that were clearly visible to Magellan and
                      > his crew. The natives had never seen anything
                      > like sailing ships. They did not expect to see
                      > them, and so they did not see them.
                      >
                      > According to the historian's records, the first
                      > person to see the ships was the village shaman
                      > or witch doctor. He said that if they looked out
                      > to the sea from the corner of their eyes they
                      > could see something. Finally, everyone in the
                      > tribe could see the ships.
                      >
                      > Shamans are trained to "see" and work in the
                      > inner world of reality. My hunch is that through
                      > years of entering trance states and working in
                      > his own "inner reality," the shaman's perception
                      > was more flexible than the other members of his
                      > tribe. Thus, he was able to see Magellan's ships
                      > even though they violated the consensus reality

                      thank you Nina for being here and being yourself,

                      and for your patience with me

                      I had to cut out the espressos too,
                      what I was gulping down all day, and
                      I will be more civil from now on

                      I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                        > dear SG
                        >
                        > I read it

                        > but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute when Devi called you
                        enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light you two
                        were emanating there

                        SG: why do you link me with Devi ? i have no strings with
                        either of you .........

                        > I had and have no quarrel with you,
                        > I like and respect the work you do.

                        SG: really ? then what is this as written :

                        K: > she belongs to the circus of self- proclaimed deluded ones
                        together with Judi and you

                        > and the gap between the *understanding" held by Don and
                        Ganga is as big as between you and me

                        SG: that statement is not showing one ounce of
                        respect .......

                        if you are going to be Transparent it
                        means being honest and Ethical in all respects.......

                        if you say you respect me here and then go to Sarlos
                        and post this type of inflamitory statement that is called
                        being double minded or two faced .......

                        Bible Quote : a Double minded man is unstable in all his
                        ways.......... if you want to get a firm foundation that is
                        unshakable one must use the single eye to see ........

                        K> Devi irritates me with her
                        > *enlightenment* obsession and
                        >
                        > I do respond when they call me
                        > twofaced!!!!

                        SG: so once again WHY are you linking me up with Devi ?
                        Why are you projecting what she says onto me and
                        suddenly then taking up this banner that if she sees
                        value and considers me enlightened then of course
                        that proves i am a fraud ?

                        K: > I did never endorsed your enlightenment
                        > higher than it is

                        SG: there is either Enlightenment in which the conditionings
                        are blown out and Liberation IS ....... or it isn't ...... there aren't
                        degrees of enlightenment ......
                        Like pregnancy it either is or is not ...... you can have degrees of
                        relative knowledge but not Self Realization........

                        K; > I am sure you know that there are various debts to that term
                        > SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!

                        SG: there are debts when you slander a swami ( a renunciate
                        dedicated to God ) ...... but we won't get into that here ...... if you
                        are acting in a double minded way ..... if you are doing two
                        separate actions between here and and somewhere else then
                        that is termed twofaced......... it does not mean necessarily as
                        you might be taking it as a treacherous person not to be trusted
                        but simply that you are acting in two separate manners here and
                        there .........

                        > you don't understand me and never did

                        > Karta

                        SG: what is to understand ? let's try this on for size......

                        you are still searching and at present in a very reactive mode
                        you want to trust but are afraid to open yourself to it .........

                        you think that being strong is in building up an ego identity
                        (positive affirmation) rather than letting it go and not needing to
                        control anything..........

                        there is a mistrust of anyone with a label such as guru and it is
                        construed as some projection of being better than others ( while
                        that is not the case at all) ........

                        there is a need to keep secure boundaries in place and seeing
                        things in terms of black and white ......

                        while Sant Thakar Singh wears white and has a title that
                        is well and good...... if anyone else does then they are a
                        sham...
                        My question is what makes it pure for him and you see
                        religious clothes or titles as a sham for others ? is it becuase
                        he is indian ?
                        if you think that he would come as sit down with you and
                        have a one to one conversation, think again ....... and yet you do
                        not see him as being ego centric and caught in a Guru image
                        ......... while there is this very projection on others.........

                        SG: the following words still stand :

                        ....... i have no ill will towards you as whatever pain you are in
                        is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not your enemy
                        and never have been........

                        Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
                        Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
                        free that which is bound.........

                        i would celebrate your freedom and liberation ......
                      • Era
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                          "Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri" <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:

                          > > dear SG
                          > >
                          > > I read it
                          >
                          > > but, I unsubed from Sarlo the minute when Devi called you
                          > enlightened, just protecting my eyes from all the light you two
                          > were emanating there
                          >
                          > SG: why do you link me with Devi ?
                          she really ticks me off with ..
                          i have no strings with
                          > either of you .........

                          I am glad, it puzzles me how I am
                          forced to speak about things I would
                          rather keep to myself

                          > > I had and have no quarrel with you,
                          > > I like and respect the work you do.
                          >
                          > SG: really ? then what is this as written :
                          >

                          > K: > she belongs to the circus of self- proclaimed deluded ones
                          > together with Judi and you

                          dear SG, that is exactly the reason
                          I unsubed from Sarlo because Devi
                          irritates me beyond my endurance,

                          please believe me I would never post
                          such things, only when I am pushed over
                          the top, what the deva succeeds to do
                          on a regular bases; now posting from
                          her Thuraya samadhi

                          and Sarlo thinks, that she is charming

                          oh!!!! somebody help!!!!!

                          I live in my world, with my value
                          system, with my understanding of what
                          enlightenment is and wo is and who is
                          not, and will not lye about it

                          > > and the gap between the *understanding" held by Don and
                          > Ganga is as big as between you and me
                          >
                          > SG: that statement is not showing one ounce of
                          > respect .......
                          >
                          > if you are going to be Transparent it
                          > means being honest and Ethical in all respects.......
                          >
                          > if you say you respect me here and then go to Sarlos
                          > and post this type of inflamitory statement that is called
                          > being double minded or two faced .......
                          >
                          > Bible Quote : a Double minded man is unstable in all his
                          > ways.......... if you want to get a firm foundation that is
                          > unshakable one must use the single eye to see ........
                          >

                          > K> Devi irritates me with her
                          > > *enlightenment* obsession and
                          > >
                          > > I do respond when they call me
                          > > twofaced!!!!
                          >
                          > SG: so once again WHY are you linking me up with Devi ?
                          > Why are you projecting what she says onto me and
                          > suddenly then taking up this banner that if she sees
                          > value and considers me enlightened then of course
                          > that proves i am a fraud ?
                          >

                          > K: > I did never endorsed your enlightenment
                          > > higher than it is
                          >
                          > SG: there is either Enlightenment in which the conditionings
                          > are blown out and Liberation IS ....... or it isn't ...... there aren't
                          > degrees of enlightenment ......
                          > Like pregnancy it either is or is not

                          you said it than, not me <grin>

                          ...... you can have degrees of
                          > relative knowledge but not Self Realization........
                          >

                          > K; > I am sure you know that there are various debts to that term
                          > > SO REFRAIN YOURSELF TO CALL ME TWOFACED!
                          >
                          > SG: there are debts when you slander a swami ( a renunciate
                          > dedicated to God ) ...... but we won't get into that here ...... if you
                          > are acting in a double minded way ..... if you are doing two
                          > separate actions between here and and somewhere else then
                          > that is termed twofaced......... it does not mean necessarily as
                          > you might be taking it as a treacherous person not to be trusted
                          > but simply that you are acting in two separate manners here and
                          > there .........
                          >

                          > > you don't understand me and never did
                          >
                          > > Karta
                          >
                          > SG: what is to understand ? let's try this on for size......

                          Oh! SG don't ware me down please!
                          you always did misinterpreted me

                          ALWAYS! lookig through your heavily
                          colored glasses which I have nohing
                          to do with

                          > you are still searching and at present in a very reactive mode

                          keep your pseudo analysis to your self
                          please, you don't know me what was
                          proved over and over how you mis
                          understood me in the past also

                          and imo your divisions and fixation with
                          seekers and searchers and masters and
                          gurus is childish

                          > you want to trust but are afraid to open yourself to it .........
                          >
                          > you think that being strong is in building up an ego identity
                          > (positive affirmation) rather than letting it go and not needing to
                          > control anything..........
                          >
                          > there is a mistrust of anyone with a label such as guru and it is
                          > construed as some projection of being better than others ( while
                          > that is not the case at all) ........
                          >
                          > there is a need to keep secure boundaries in place and seeing
                          > things in terms of black and white ......
                          >
                          > while Sant Thakar Singh wears white

                          He is a sikh, that is their attire
                          accept the radical ones; who have
                          hotpink turbans

                          > and has a title that
                          > is well and good...... if anyone else does then they are a
                          > sham...

                          no, I never said that your title is
                          a sham, never and I adore your initiation
                          mystic flame dancing Siva photos

                          and wish you the best with your journey

                          > My question is what makes it pure for him and you see
                          > religious clothes or titles as a sham for others ? is it because
                          > he is indian ?
                          > if you think that he would come as sit down with you and
                          > have a one to one conversation, think again ....... and yet you do
                          > not see him as being ego centric and caught in a Guru image
                          > ......... while there is this very projection on others.........
                          >

                          > SG: the following words still stand :
                          >
                          > ....... i have no ill will towards you
                          yes, I always knew, that dear SG
                          > as whatever pain you are in
                          > is projecting itself in many directions....... i am not your enemy
                          > and never have been........
                          >

                          > Infinite Love bears all things ---- it continues to give ------
                          > Infinite Love has no strings - it cares not to bind but only set
                          > free that which is bound.........
                          >
                          > i would celebrate your freedom and
                          liberation ......

                          peace peace, and please forgive me
                          for being alive and being myself

                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003

                            > peace peace, and please forgive me
                            > for being alive and being myself
                            >

                            > Karta

                            i celebrate your being alive ......
                            i celebrate your being your Self.......
                            but cringe when that spills over into tearing apart another in
                            order to think you can keep your center, that way .......

                            Peace is a center ...... Infinite Love needs hold no center
                            it's transparent nature gives simply due to its very nature of
                            presenting freedom rather than bondage.........

                            Blessings and Infinite Love
                          • Era
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                              <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:

                              > > peace peace, and please forgive me
                              > > for being alive and being myself
                              > >

                              > > Karta
                              >
                              > i celebrate your being alive ......
                              > i celebrate your being your Self.......
                              > Blessings and Infinite Love

                              thanks SG

                              this makes me very happy

                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 6, 2003
                                <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                                > <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:
                                > >

                                > > > peace peace, and please forgive me
                                > > > for being alive and being myself
                                > > >

                                > > > Karta
                                > >
                                > > i celebrate your being alive ......
                                > > i celebrate your being your Self.......
                                > > Blessings and Infinite Love
                                >

                                > thanks SG
                                >
                                > this makes me very happy
                                >
                                > love, Karta

                                SG: you have edited it ........ what you have taken out is just
                                as important as what is left ...........

                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 7, 2003
                                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri" <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:
                                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
                                  > <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

                                  > > > i celebrate your being alive ......
                                  > > > i celebrate your being your Self.......
                                  > > > Blessings and Infinite Love
                                  > >

                                  > > thanks SG
                                  > >
                                  > > this makes me very happy
                                  > >
                                  > > love, Karta
                                • Onniko
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 7, 2003
                                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"

                                    Un nAtURaL sTiLL NesS

                                    I aM tHe oNe

                                    i sTaND aT tHe cEN tEr oF lOVe

                                    AlL mEn pLaY aT tHe eDGeS oF mY SKiRT

                                    AS iT sWWiSHHes tHe EArthS gRounD

                                    iN My SiL EnCE i tRy tO SmooTh tHe wRin Kles mEn mAKe tHEre

                                    AnD I trY tO sTop tHe IDlE pLaY tHat rUF Fles mY hOLy sKiRt

                                    i BrUsH aNd I BruSH aT tHeSe fOOl iSh mEn

                                    aNd Rea RaNge mY dIVine gArMenT

                                    bUt tHey WOn'T bE sTiLl

                                    pLaYiNg and bLOwInG

                                    PlAyIng AND BloWiNg