Re: a dream for Karta, on resisting emotions?

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > oh Ninaah!
      >
      > her name is Gertrude she ate ONLY
      > FRUITS her eys were clean like a child,

      That is because she was about to pass out from
      that 'light' feeling that comes from eating
      nothing but fruit. :) No, just kidding. I bet
      Gertrude is a great woman. Thanks for the story.
      That was fun to read. Very epic. The salami
      was a nice touch, but it reminded me of an
      apocalyptic dream I had the other day, one, it
      is seeming, of a nightly string of them. Yes, salami
      can play a role in the apocalypse, particularly
      when it is infested with tiny white mites. Anyway,
      I liked Gertrude's story - it had a nice flavor,
      not so spicy as salami, but wholesome and sweet,
      perhaps a bit savory. Yum.

      Nina