Re: Jerry Seinfeld

  • manjusrilotus
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > > > I have 'enemies who constantly bug me
      > > >
      > > > but I don't look at them as such
      > > >
      > > > trying to understand where are they
      > > > coming from and why are they attacking
      > > > me and deal with that, with the origin
      > > >

      > > Hi Karta,
      > >
      > > Sounds like you are talking about
      > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
      > >

      > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
      > ample opportunity to do so
      >
      > on the other hand you are judging me
      > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
      > like world
      >
      > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
      >
      > by a a stooopid outrage over some
      > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
      >
      > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
      judged
      > and set up for ridicule
      >
      > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
      > REAL ONES

      What was attacked ?

      a point of referance the ME holds a storyline in place .....

      did the physical body sustain any blow ?
      what changed except your perception ? and Why ?

      mind empty of holdings is like space ......
      if there was no "I" drama and story in place it would simply
      be Space ( free without obstructions) ......

      does space cling to the words or take them to
      heart ? What can move space ?

      Space is not touched by any activity within it .........

      mind empty of holdings is like space ......
    • Era
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003

        > > > Hi Karta,
        > > >
        > > > Sounds like you are talking about
        > > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
        > > >

        > > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
        > > ample opportunity to do so
        > >
        > > on the other hand you are judging me
        > > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
        > > like world
        > >
        > > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
        > >
        > > by a a stooopid outrage over some
        > > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
        > >
        > > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
        > judged
        > > and set up for ridicule
        > >
        > > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
        > > REAL ONES
        >

        > What was attacked ?
        >
        > a point of referance the ME holds a storyline in place .....

        I don't like to be attacked from a
        bigoted righteous place

        over and over UNJUST!

        because I was misread

        I remember in the near past when you
        didn't go for such conduct either

        I chose to respond and I like my choice

        but I am sure it will change for the
        better

        > did the physical body sustain any blow ?
        > what changed except your perception ? and Why ?
        >
        > mind empty of holdings is like space ......
        > if there was no "I" drama and story in place it would simply
        > be Space ( free without obstructions) ......
        >
        > does space cling to the words or take them to
        > heart ? What can move space ?
        >
        > Space is not touched by any activity within it .........
        >
        > mind empty of holdings is like space ......

        peace and much love, Karta