Thank you

  • rainbowtoh
    Message 1 of 197 , Sep 14, 2001
      Sorry it takes so long to reply but I am limited
      in my access to the web, plus when I'm on most of
      you are sound asleep. It is great to be personaly
      welcomed to a club! I am looking for a meditation that
      will aid me attain my full potential in life. I have
      come accross a technique called Creative Visualisation
      but I find it very hard to visualise images in my
      mind, I don't know if thats because I'm not an arty
      person, I don't know. But I know that in life I have a
      great potential but seem to have this blockage that I
      want to get rid of. I have described it as having a
      rocket pack on my back but a 10 tonn weight straped to
      my shoulders.<br><br>Thank you again. I only hope I
      can give back what I take from this club.<br><br>Much
      love<br><br>Tony
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: