Re: Mantra vs. affirmations

  • djazzmo
    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 10, 2002
      I understand the difference, now how are they
      applied to my meditiation practice. I sometimes use a
      Mala in meditation. Should this be used with a mantra
      or affirmation? I have read that a mantra will find
      it's way to you and you will use it for life (or at
      least a long time). I don't know if I should create my
      own or wait for some sort of intervention. In the
      meantime I feel like I am using affirmations where I
      should be using mantras.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: