Re: ohmygod!

  • manjusrilotus
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

      > to 'kill' I meant symbolically
      >
      > it means to cut of swiftly others
      > ill charged shakti reaching toward
      > you [to kill it]
      >
      > or like in Thai Chi take the attackers
      > energy and turn it; mirror that back
      > to them and let them claps under their
      > own force and you stay standing
      >
      > this way the force is works on its own
      >
      > please by all means do not kill
      > <grin>
      >
      > I am misunderstood so many times I
      > thought to mention this
      >
      > Karta
      >
      > ps: of course the story is not the
      > same with me when I explode...
      > gotta work on that big time

      SG: what force does energy have against space ?

      you are relating point against point ...... object and
      form struggling with object and form .........

      against space there is no struggle ..... nor can it be
      overcome ------ nor moved ........ it simply IS.......
    • Era
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
        > > to 'kill' I meant symbolically
        > >
        > > it means to cut of swiftly others
        > > ill charged shakti reaching toward
        > > you [to kill it]
        > >
        > > or like in Thai Chi take the attackers
        > > energy and turn it; mirror that back
        > > to them and let them claps under their
        > > own force and you stay standing
        > >
        > > this way the force is works on its own
        > >
        > > please by all means do not kill
        > > <grin>
        > >
        > > I am misunderstood so many times I
        > > thought to mention this
        > >
        > > Karta
        > >
        > > ps: of course the story is not the
        > > same with me when I explode...
        > > gotta work on that big time
        >

        > SG: what force does energy have against space ?

        if you mean the void the emptiness,
        that is the birth of Brahman

        the sacred union of creating the force
        Consciousness with fertility

        Siva/Shakti

        from Ken Wilber One Taste:

        "Shakti, the energy of the Goddess,
        in an eternal embrace with Shiva, the
        pure formless Witness. All Forms are
        one with Emptiness: Shakti and Shiva
        are eternally making love, bound to
        each other with a fierce devotion
        that time, turmoil, death and destiny
        cannot even begin to touch.

        In Dzogchen Buddhism, the same idea
        is expressed in the thangka of the Adi-Buddha Samantabhadra (the very
        highest Buddha) and his consort, Samantabhadri. Samantabhadra is
        depicted as a deep blue/black figure,
        naked, seated in the lotus posture.
        On his lap, facing him in sexual
        congress, is Samantabhadri, also
        naked, but a luminous bright white. Samantabhadra represents the dharmakaya
        or radical Emptiness, which is
        completely formless and therefore
        "black" (as in deep dreamless sleep). Samantabhadri represents the rupakaya,
        the entire world of Form, which is
        a brilliant white luminous display.

        Emptiness and form,

        consciousness and matter,

        spirit and the world.

        But the point is, they are making
        love; they are one in the ecstatic
        embrace of each other; they are
        united through all eternity by the unbreakable bond of a Love that is invincible. They are, to each other,

        One Taste.

        This depiction of

        Samantabhadra and Samantabhadri

        Purusha and Prakriti,

        Shiva and Shakti,

        emptiness and form,

        wisdom and compassion,

        Eros and Agape,

        ascending and descending

        is not merely a symbol. It is a
        depiction of a direct realization.
        When you settle back as I-I, and rest
        as the formless Witness, you literally
        are Samantabhadra; you are the great
        Unborn, the radically unqualifiable
        Godhead. You are a great black
        Emptiness of infinite release. And yet,
        in the space of that Emptiness that
        you are, the entire universe is
        arising moment to moment: the clouds
        are floating through your awareness,
        those trees are arising in your
        awareness, those singing birds are
        one with you"

        > you are relating point against point ...... object and
        > form struggling with object and form .........
        >
        > against space there is no struggle ..... nor can it be
        > overcome ------ nor moved ........ it simply IS.......

        thank you SG for your insight I see you
        mean if there is othing to bather
        you out there than there is peace

        thaks again, Karta
      • Onniko
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
          <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
> [...]
          >
          > wisdom and compassion,
          >
          > Eros and Agape,
          >
          > ascending and descending
          >

          > is not merely a symbol. It is a
          > depiction of a direct realization.
          > When you settle back as I-I, and rest
          > as the formless Witness, you literally
          > are Samantabhadra; you are the great
          > Unborn, the radically unqualifiable
          > Godhead. You are a great black
          > Emptiness of infinite release. And yet,
          > in the space of that Emptiness that
          > you are, the entire universe is
          > arising moment to moment: the clouds
          > are floating through your awareness,
          > those trees are arising in your
          > awareness, those singing birds are
          > one with you"
          >

          > > you are relating point against point ...... object
          and
          > > form struggling with object and form .........
          > >
          > > against space there is no struggle ..... nor can it

          And, thank you, Karta, that was a really nice post. I enjoyed it.