When dilemma is way of Being...

  • Gene Poole
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Whether or not it is 'shared' by telling
      speaking or writing or acting-out
      way of Being tells of dilemma
      if there is dilemma;

      Struggle is to contest against universe
      to make way of Being superior
      to make universe inferior;

      Will universe respect your dilemma?

      "I am my dilemma"

      "The universe will report that I am true"

      "I will win in the end"

      "My dilemma will dominate the universe"

      "Wake up; my dilemma is your universe!"

      But... that is not how it works...

      If you insist that your dilemma is true,
      and that you are your dilemma,
      the universe will prove to you
      that your dilemma is false;
      for there are no dilemmas;

      And when your dilemma is proved false,
      you are also proved false.

      Because you already know this,
      you invest everything to make your dilemma true;
      and this because by making your dilemma true,
      you also make yourself true.

      Now, that is a dilemma...

      ==Gene Poole==