Re: Jerry Seinfeld

  • Era
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"

      > > > Hi Karta,
      > > >
      > > > Sounds like you are talking about
      > > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
      > > >

      > > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
      > > ample opportunity to do so
      > >

      > yes, we are setting up our own
      > 'battles' to play out on the stage.
      >
      > > on the other hand you are judging me
      > > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
      > > like world
      > >

      > No, i am not judging you.
      > I am sharing a perspective.
      > You've put the interpretation
      > that i am judging you from a
      > non-existing 'spiritual' fairytale-like
      > world, because it fits your schema-of-the-moment
      > to think that.
      >
      > > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
      > >

      > Does it really matter who attacked first?
      >

      > > by a a stooopid outrage over some
      > > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
      > >
      > > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
      > judged
      > > and set up for ridicule
      > >

      > By this time, i have no idea what
      > events you are talking about.
      > You carry them over from day to day to day.
      >

      > > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
      > > REAL ONES
      > >

      > While there are all kinds of "intentions"
      > out there...only you can choose how to
      > respond.
      >
      > How is your habitual way of responding
      > working for you?
      >

      > love
      > Freyja

      > > > I meant to convey that it seems that
      > > > drama and conflict can get to be
      > > > an addiction, sometimes due to an overload
      > > > of mental energy.
      > > >
      > > > cheers,
      > > >
      > > > Freyja

      I did not think that you are judging
      me Freyja,

      I know you better than that

      you need to trump everything you see
      on board

      the above is also not a judgement, but
      an observation by yourstruly

      Karta

      now "I" feel much better <grin>
    • manjusrilotus
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
        <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
        > > > I have 'enemies who constantly bug me
        > > >
        > > > but I don't look at them as such
        > > >
        > > > trying to understand where are they
        > > > coming from and why are they attacking
        > > > me and deal with that, with the origin
        > > >

        > > Hi Karta,
        > >
        > > Sounds like you are talking about
        > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
        > >

        > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
        > ample opportunity to do so
        >
        > on the other hand you are judging me
        > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
        > like world
        >
        > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
        >
        > by a a stooopid outrage over some
        > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
        >
        > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
        judged
        > and set up for ridicule
        >
        > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
        > REAL ONES

        What was attacked ?

        a point of referance the ME holds a storyline in place .....

        did the physical body sustain any blow ?
        what changed except your perception ? and Why ?

        mind empty of holdings is like space ......
        if there was no "I" drama and story in place it would simply
        be Space ( free without obstructions) ......

        does space cling to the words or take them to
        heart ? What can move space ?

        Space is not touched by any activity within it .........

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003

          > > > Hi Karta,
          > > >
          > > > Sounds like you are talking about
          > > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
          > > >

          > > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
          > > ample opportunity to do so
          > >
          > > on the other hand you are judging me
          > > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
          > > like world
          > >
          > > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
          > >
          > > by a a stooopid outrage over some
          > > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
          > >
          > > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
          > judged
          > > and set up for ridicule
          > >
          > > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
          > > REAL ONES
          >

          > What was attacked ?
          >
          > a point of referance the ME holds a storyline in place .....

          I don't like to be attacked from a
          bigoted righteous place

          over and over UNJUST!

          because I was misread

          I remember in the near past when you
          didn't go for such conduct either

          I chose to respond and I like my choice

          but I am sure it will change for the
          better

          > did the physical body sustain any blow ?
          > what changed except your perception ? and Why ?
          >
          > mind empty of holdings is like space ......
          > if there was no "I" drama and story in place it would simply
          > be Space ( free without obstructions) ......
          >
          > does space cling to the words or take them to
          > heart ? What can move space ?
          >
          > Space is not touched by any activity within it .........
          >
          > mind empty of holdings is like space ......

          peace and much love, Karta