ohmygod!

  • Era
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003

        > please by all means do not kill
        > <grin>
        >
        > I am misunderstood so many times I
        > thought to mention this
        >
        > Karta
        >
        > ps: of course the story is not the
        > same with me when I explode...
        > gotta work on that big time

        SG: what force does energy have against space ?

        you are relating point against point ...... object and
        form struggling with object and form .........

        against space there is no struggle ..... nor can it be
        overcome ------ nor moved ........ it simply IS.......
      • Era
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
          > > to 'kill' I meant symbolically
          > >
          > > it means to cut of swiftly others
          > > ill charged shakti reaching toward
          > > you [to kill it]
          > >
          > > or like in Thai Chi take the attackers
          > > energy and turn it; mirror that back
          > > to them and let them claps under their
          > > own force and you stay standing
          > >
          > > this way the force is works on its own
          > >
          > > please by all means do not kill
          > > <grin>
          > >
          > > I am misunderstood so many times I
          > > thought to mention this
          > >
          > > Karta
          > >
          > > ps: of course the story is not the
          > > same with me when I explode...
          > > gotta work on that big time
          >

          > SG: what force does energy have against space ?

          if you mean the void the emptiness,
          that is the birth of Brahman

          the sacred union of creating the force
          Consciousness with fertility

          Siva/Shakti

          from Ken Wilber One Taste:

          "Shakti, the energy of the Goddess,
          in an eternal embrace with Shiva, the
          pure formless Witness. All Forms are
          one with Emptiness: Shakti and Shiva
          are eternally making love, bound to
          each other with a fierce devotion
          that time, turmoil, death and destiny
          cannot even begin to touch.

          In Dzogchen Buddhism, the same idea
          is expressed in the thangka of the Adi-Buddha Samantabhadra (the very
          highest Buddha) and his consort, Samantabhadri. Samantabhadra is
          depicted as a deep blue/black figure,
          naked, seated in the lotus posture.
          On his lap, facing him in sexual
          congress, is Samantabhadri, also
          naked, but a luminous bright white. Samantabhadra represents the dharmakaya
          or radical Emptiness, which is
          completely formless and therefore
          "black" (as in deep dreamless sleep). Samantabhadri represents the rupakaya,
          the entire world of Form, which is
          a brilliant white luminous display.

          Emptiness and form,

          consciousness and matter,

          spirit and the world.

          But the point is, they are making
          love; they are one in the ecstatic
          embrace of each other; they are
          united through all eternity by the unbreakable bond of a Love that is invincible. They are, to each other,

          One Taste.

          This depiction of

          Samantabhadra and Samantabhadri

          Purusha and Prakriti,

          Shiva and Shakti,

          emptiness and form,

          wisdom and compassion,

          Eros and Agape,

          ascending and descending

          is not merely a symbol. It is a
          depiction of a direct realization.
          When you settle back as I-I, and rest
          as the formless Witness, you literally
          are Samantabhadra; you are the great
          Unborn, the radically unqualifiable
          Godhead. You are a great black
          Emptiness of infinite release. And yet,
          in the space of that Emptiness that
          you are, the entire universe is
          arising moment to moment: the clouds
          are floating through your awareness,
          those trees are arising in your
          awareness, those singing birds are
          one with you"

          > you are relating point against point ...... object and
          > form struggling with object and form .........
          >
          > against space there is no struggle ..... nor can it be
          > overcome ------ nor moved ........ it simply IS.......

          thank you SG for your insight I see you
          mean if there is othing to bather
          you out there than there is peace

          thaks again, Karta
        • Onniko
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
            <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            >
            > wisdom and compassion,
            >
            > Eros and Agape,
            >
            > ascending and descending
            >

            > is not merely a symbol. It is a
            > depiction of a direct realization.
            > When you settle back as I-I, and rest
            > as the formless Witness, you literally
            > are Samantabhadra; you are the great
            > Unborn, the radically unqualifiable
            > Godhead. You are a great black
            > Emptiness of infinite release. And yet,
            > in the space of that Emptiness that
            > you are, the entire universe is
            > arising moment to moment: the clouds
            > are floating through your awareness,
            > those trees are arising in your
            > awareness, those singing birds are
            > one with you"
            >

            > > you are relating point against point ...... object
            and
            > > form struggling with object and form .........
            > >
            > > against space there is no struggle ..... nor can it

            And, thank you, Karta, that was a really nice post. I enjoyed it.