Transcendent Art Exhibit

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      As all of you who have seen the last several issues of The Inner
      Traveler know, we have been greatly graced by being able to share the
      artwork and writings of one of the worlds greatest spiritual artists,
      Freydoon Rassouli. Many of his works of art can now be enjoyed in
      person at an art exhibit that will be lasting until 12/22/02 at The
      Performing Arts Gallery, CSUN Art Galleries 18111 Nordhoff Street
      Northridge, CA, 91330-8299
      tel (818) 677-2156 Or email at: michelle.giacopuzzi@... for
      further info. This is a tremendous opportunity to be in the presence
      of holy knowledge being transmitted in a most beautiful way. Enjoy!