Jerry Seinfeld

  • Era
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2003
      the "I realized" sentence is my very
      hottest button, I suffered so many
      sehaja samadhi revelations online and
      coming outs like *I am realizing* not
      only here but at Sarlo's that I am at
      a saturation point: if ANYBODY declaires

      it one more time I'll have to shoot myself

      I am driven crazy with this thingy
      mentioned by people from the corner
      of their mouth .. and don't get me
      started from where else and why they
      need to do this

      any way, I thought to put ML's wisdom
      to a Jerry Seinfeld test:

      Kramer: Jerry, I realized, that I
      exist from ever and for ever and, that everything arises from me

      Jerry: and what did you eat last night?

      K; No listen! I know! it was revealed
      to me! I saw myself as gas and then a
      stone Jerry I am eternal !!!! you are
      too we will continue this conversation
      you 'll see

      J: I don't think so Kramer, but you just
      go ahead and wait for me OK?

        love,  Klowing
    • Sandeep
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 28, 2003
        LOL

        I love that Jerry Seinfield, show.

        Also Friends and Will & Grace,.......hilarious.

        There used to be another, was it Kramer versus Kramer, which was good
        in parts.

        Eons back enjoyed "Three is a Company" and M.A.S.H.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"

      • freyjartist@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 29, 2003
          <<any way, I thought to put ML's wisdom to a Jerry Seinfeld test:

          Kramer: Jerry, I realized, that I exist from ever and for ever and, that everything arises from me

          Jerry: and what did you eat last night?

          K; No listen! I know! it was revealed to me! I saw myself as gas and then a stone Jerry I am eternal !!!! you are too we will continue this conversation you 'll see

          J: I don't think so Kramer, but you just go ahead and wait for me OK?

          love,  Klowing>>

          That's amusing,  Karta, i enjoyed that...
          i love Seinfeld.....and Frasier,  and you know
          i like to make up those little scenarios, too :-)

          Something came to me to ask you, Karta, and the rest of the group.
          I wonder if you see how often it's put out there
          that there are "enemies" and "friends".

          Almost every day
          you share two lists:  those who are "hot"
          and those who are not.
          What constitutes true guru behavior and
          what doesn't.
          Who is realized and who isn't.

          If so-and-so is fitting with my own paradigm-du-duor,
          then they are realized.   If not,  i have a problem
          with that.

          You're probably not the only one who does this.
          it's just getting played out through you.

          What of that drive to be in opposition?--to pit
          one against the other.  It gets to be an addiction.

          It's like, i need conflict in order to thrive.

          just some thoughts--

          Freyja

        • Era
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 29, 2003
            "Sandeep" <sandeepc@b...> wrote:

            > LOL
            >
            > I love that Jerry Seinfield, show.
            >
            > Also Friends and Will & Grace,.......hilarious.
            >
            > There used to be another, was it Kramer versus Kramer, which was good
            > in parts.
            >
            > Eons back enjoyed "Three is a Company" and M.A.S.H.

            hi Sandeep,

            I am soooo happy, that your wise
            self is on board here

            I just heard, that you were banned
            more time than me hahaha

            Karta

            Ps: no stomach for boolshit and fake
            stances

            > <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
            > > the "I realized" sentence is my very
            > > hottest button, I suffered so many
            > > sehaja samadhi revelations online and
            > > coming outs like *I am realizing* not
            > > only here but at Sarlo's that I am at
            > > a saturation point: if ANYBODY declaires
            > >
            > > it one more time I'll have to shoot myself
            > >
            > > I am driven crazy with this thingy
            > > mentioned by people from the corner
            > > of their mouth .. and don't get me
            > > started from where else and why they
            > > need to do this
            > >

            > > any way, I thought to put ML's wisdom
            > > to a Jerry Seinfeld test:
            > >

            > > Kramer: Jerry, I realized, that I
            > > exist from ever and for ever and, that everything arises from me
            > >

            > > Jerry: and what did you eat last night?
            > >

            > > K; No listen! I know! it was revealed
            > > to me! I saw myself as gas and then a
            > > stone Jerry I am eternal !!!! you are
            > > too we will continue this conversation
            > > you 'll see
            > >

            > > J: I don't think so Kramer, but you just
            > > go ahead and wait for me OK?
            > >

            > >   love,  Klowing
          • Era
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 29, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a... wrote:
              > <<any way, I thought to put ML's wisdom to a Jerry Seinfeld test:
              >
              > Kramer: Jerry, I realized, that I exist from ever and for ever and, that =

              > everything arises from me
              >
              > Jerry: and what did you eat last night?
              >
              > K; No listen! I know! it was revealed to me! I saw myself as gas and then=
              > stone Jerry I am eternal !!!! you are too we will continue this conversat=
              ion
              > you 'll see
              >
              > J: I don't think so Kramer, but you just go ahead and wait for me OK?
              >
              > love,  Klowing>>
              >

              > That's amusing, Karta, i enjoyed that...
              > i love Seinfeld.....and Frasier, and you know
              > i like to make up those little scenarios, too :-)
              >
              > Something came to me to ask you, Karta, and the rest of the group.
              > I wonder if you see how often it's put out there
              > that there are "enemies" and "friends".

              I don't like to be attacked, but if I
              am attacked UNFAIRLY I hit back

              but it is a swift and brutal hit a quick
              snap and than I am done with the episode

              until the next one

              I have 'enemies who constantly bug me

              but I don't look at them as such

              trying to understand where are they
              coming from and why are they ttacking
              me and dea with that, with the origin

              > Almost every day
              > you share two lists: those who are "hot"
              > and those who are not.
              > What constitutes true guru behavior and
              > what doesn't.
              > Who is realized and who isn't.
              >
              > If so-and-so is fitting with my own paradigm-du-duor,
              > then they are realized. If not, i have a problem
              > with that.
              >
              > You're probably not the only one who does this.
              > it's just getting played out through you.
              >
              > What of that drive to be in opposition?--to pit
              > one against the other. It gets to be an addiction.
              >
              > It's like, i need conflict in order to thrive.

              now that is ill, sounds like the
              pojection queen

              > just some thoughts--
              >
              > Freyja

              Karta
            • carolina112900
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 29, 2003
                wrote:
                > > <<any way, I thought to put ML's wisdom to a Jerry Seinfeld test:
                > >
                > > Kramer: Jerry, I realized, that I exist from ever and for ever
                and, that =

                > > everything arises from me
                > >
                > > Jerry: and what did you eat last night?
                > >
                > > K; No listen! I know! it was revealed to me! I saw myself as gas
                and then=
                > > stone Jerry I am eternal !!!! you are too we will continue this
                conversat=
                > ion
                > > you 'll see
                > >
                > > J: I don't think so Kramer, but you just go ahead and wait for me
                OK?

                > > love,  Klowing>>
                > >

                > > That's amusing, Karta, i enjoyed that...
                > > i love Seinfeld.....and Frasier, and you know
                > > i like to make up those little scenarios, too :-)
                > >
                > > Something came to me to ask you, Karta, and the rest of the group.
                > > I wonder if you see how often it's put out there
                > > that there are "enemies" and "friends".
                > >

                > I don't like to be attacked, but if I
                > am attacked UNFAIRLY I hit back
                >
                > but it is a swift and brutal hit a quick
                > snap and than I am done with the episode
                >
                > until the next one
                >
                > I have 'enemies who constantly bug me
                >
                > but I don't look at them as such
                >
                > trying to understand where are they
                > coming from and why are they ttacking
                > me and dea with that, with the origin

                Hi Karta,

                Sounds like you are talking about
                your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.

                > > Almost every day
                > > you share two lists: those who are "hot"
                > > and those who are not.
                > > What constitutes true guru behavior and
                > > what doesn't.
                > > Who is realized and who isn't.
                > >
                > > If so-and-so is fitting with my own paradigm-du-duor,
                > > then they are realized. If not, i have a problem
                > > with that.
                > >
                > > You're probably not the only one who does this.
                > > it's just getting played out through you.
                > >
                > > What of that drive to be in opposition?--to pit
                > > one against the other. It gets to be an addiction.
                > >
                > > It's like, i need conflict in order to thrive.
                >

                > now that is ill, sounds like the
                > pojection queen

                I meant to convey that it seems that
                drama and conflict can get to be
                an addiction, sometimes due to an overload
                of mental energy.

                cheers,

                Freyja

                > > just some thoughts--
                > >
                > > Freyja
                >
                > Karta
              • Era
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
                  > > I have 'enemies who constantly bug me
                  > >
                  > > but I don't look at them as such
                  > >
                  > > trying to understand where are they
                  > > coming from and why are they attacking
                  > > me and deal with that, with the origin
                  > >

                  > Hi Karta,
                  >
                  > Sounds like you are talking about
                  > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.

                  aren't we all and god furnishes us with
                  ample opportunity to do so

                  on the other hand you are judging me
                  from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
                  like world

                  I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!

                  by a a stooopid outrage over some
                  not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid

                  I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly judged
                  and set up for ridicule

                  IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
                  REAL ONES

                  > > > Almost every day
                  > > > you share two lists: those who are "hot"
                  > > > and those who are not.
                  > > > What constitutes true guru behavior and
                  > > > what doesn't.
                  > > > Who is realized and who isn't.
                  > > >
                  > > > If so-and-so is fitting with my own paradigm-du-duor,
                  > > > then they are realized. If not, i have a problem
                  > > > with that.
                  > > >
                  > > > You're probably not the only one who does this.
                  > > > it's just getting played out through you.
                  > > >
                  > > > What of that drive to be in opposition?--to pit
                  > > > one against the other. It gets to be an addiction.
                  > > >
                  > > > It's like, i need conflict in order to thrive.
                  > >

                  > > now that is ill, sounds like the
                  > > projection queen
                  > >

                  > I meant to convey that it seems that
                  > drama and conflict can get to be
                  > an addiction, sometimes due to an overload
                  > of mental energy.
                  >
                  > cheers,
                  >
                  > Freyja
                  >

                  > > > just some thoughts--
                  > > >
                  > > > Freyja
                  > >
                  > > Karta
                • carolina112900
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
                    <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                    > > > I have 'enemies who constantly bug me
                    > > >
                    > > > but I don't look at them as such
                    > > >
                    > > > trying to understand where are they
                    > > > coming from and why are they attacking
                    > > > me and deal with that, with the origin
                    > > >

                    > > Hi Karta,
                    > >
                    > > Sounds like you are talking about
                    > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
                    > >

                    > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
                    > ample opportunity to do so

                    yes, we are setting up our own
                    'battles' to play out on the stage.

                    > on the other hand you are judging me
                    > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
                    > like world

                    No, i am not judging you.
                    I am sharing a perspective.
                    You've put the interpretation
                    that i am judging you from a
                    non-existing 'spiritual' fairytale-like
                    world, because it fits your schema-of-the-moment
                    to think that.

                    > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!

                    Does it really matter who attacked first?

                    > by a a stooopid outrage over some
                    > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
                    >
                    > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
                    judged
                    > and set up for ridicule

                    By this time, i have no idea what
                    events you are talking about.
                    You carry them over from day to day to day.

                    > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
                    > REAL ONES

                    While there are all kinds of "intentions"
                    out there...only you can choose how to
                    respond.

                    How is your habitual way of responding
                    working for you?

                    love
                    Freyja

                    > > > now that is ill, sounds like the
                    > > > projection queen
                    > > >

                    > > I meant to convey that it seems that
                    > > drama and conflict can get to be
                    > > an addiction, sometimes due to an overload
                    > > of mental energy.
                    > >
                    > > cheers,
                    > >
                    > > Freyja

                    > > > Karta
                  • Era
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
                      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"

                      > > > Hi Karta,
                      > > >
                      > > > Sounds like you are talking about
                      > > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
                      > > >

                      > > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
                      > > ample opportunity to do so
                      > >

                      > yes, we are setting up our own
                      > 'battles' to play out on the stage.
                      >
                      > > on the other hand you are judging me
                      > > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
                      > > like world
                      > >

                      > No, i am not judging you.
                      > I am sharing a perspective.
                      > You've put the interpretation
                      > that i am judging you from a
                      > non-existing 'spiritual' fairytale-like
                      > world, because it fits your schema-of-the-moment
                      > to think that.
                      >
                      > > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
                      > >

                      > Does it really matter who attacked first?
                      >

                      > > by a a stooopid outrage over some
                      > > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
                      > >
                      > > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
                      > judged
                      > > and set up for ridicule
                      > >

                      > By this time, i have no idea what
                      > events you are talking about.
                      > You carry them over from day to day to day.
                      >

                      > > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
                      > > REAL ONES
                      > >

                      > While there are all kinds of "intentions"
                      > out there...only you can choose how to
                      > respond.
                      >
                      > How is your habitual way of responding
                      > working for you?
                      >

                      > love
                      > Freyja

                      > > > I meant to convey that it seems that
                      > > > drama and conflict can get to be
                      > > > an addiction, sometimes due to an overload
                      > > > of mental energy.
                      > > >
                      > > > cheers,
                      > > >
                      > > > Freyja

                      I did not think that you are judging
                      me Freyja,

                      I know you better than that

                      you need to trump everything you see
                      on board

                      the above is also not a judgement, but
                      an observation by yourstruly

                      Karta

                      now "I" feel much better <grin>
                    • manjusrilotus
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
                        <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                        > > > I have 'enemies who constantly bug me
                        > > >
                        > > > but I don't look at them as such
                        > > >
                        > > > trying to understand where are they
                        > > > coming from and why are they attacking
                        > > > me and deal with that, with the origin
                        > > >

                        > > Hi Karta,
                        > >
                        > > Sounds like you are talking about
                        > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
                        > >

                        > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
                        > ample opportunity to do so
                        >
                        > on the other hand you are judging me
                        > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
                        > like world
                        >
                        > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
                        >
                        > by a a stooopid outrage over some
                        > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
                        >
                        > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
                        judged
                        > and set up for ridicule
                        >
                        > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
                        > REAL ONES

                        What was attacked ?

                        a point of referance the ME holds a storyline in place .....

                        did the physical body sustain any blow ?
                        what changed except your perception ? and Why ?

                        mind empty of holdings is like space ......
                        if there was no "I" drama and story in place it would simply
                        be Space ( free without obstructions) ......

                        does space cling to the words or take them to
                        heart ? What can move space ?

                        Space is not touched by any activity within it .........

                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003

                          > > > Hi Karta,
                          > > >
                          > > > Sounds like you are talking about
                          > > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
                          > > >

                          > > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
                          > > ample opportunity to do so
                          > >
                          > > on the other hand you are judging me
                          > > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
                          > > like world
                          > >
                          > > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
                          > >
                          > > by a a stooopid outrage over some
                          > > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
                          > >
                          > > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
                          > judged
                          > > and set up for ridicule
                          > >
                          > > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
                          > > REAL ONES
                          >

                          > What was attacked ?
                          >
                          > a point of referance the ME holds a storyline in place .....

                          I don't like to be attacked from a
                          bigoted righteous place

                          over and over UNJUST!

                          because I was misread

                          I remember in the near past when you
                          didn't go for such conduct either

                          I chose to respond and I like my choice

                          but I am sure it will change for the
                          better

                          > did the physical body sustain any blow ?
                          > what changed except your perception ? and Why ?
                          >
                          > mind empty of holdings is like space ......
                          > if there was no "I" drama and story in place it would simply
                          > be Space ( free without obstructions) ......
                          >
                          > does space cling to the words or take them to
                          > heart ? What can move space ?
                          >
                          > Space is not touched by any activity within it .........
                          >
                          > mind empty of holdings is like space ......

                          peace and much love, Karta